I'm not able to change my privacy settings, yes yes I know you need a parent account. NEED ...

Discus and support I'm not able to change my privacy settings, yes yes I know you need a parent account. NEED ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I want to buy trials fusion and when I confirm everything it says I need to change my settings to buy this game.( I press help and it tells me I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaloXFan, Apr 16, 2014.

1. HaloXFan
    HaloXFan Guest

I'm not able to change my privacy settings, yes yes I know you need a parent account. NEED ...

So I want to buy trials fusion and when I confirm everything it says I need to change my settings to buy this game.( I press help and it tells me I must be a parent to change my privacy settings) so I get my dad to put his face in front of the kinect
    so that it can sign him in and that I can change my settings. So I go to settings so I scroll to the right and press on my account to change it but when I do nothing pops up, all it says is sign in as Alexander to see the rest of his settings. im literally
    about to cry now, nothing works and I'm so ***, I'm 14 btw. Plz help any recommendations would be much appreciated Thanks I'm not able to change my privacy settings, yes yes I know you need a parent account. NEED ... :)

:)

HaloXFan, Apr 16, 2014
  2. EGirlDye
    EGirlDye Guest
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Privacy Issues

Yes but I am now an adult and I can make changes to my privacy settings

EGirlDye, Apr 16, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to change Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings

You are allowed change the online safety and privacy settings for any profile on your console.

How to change your safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Go to Settings and Preferences and select Privacy and Online Settings.
    • Now change the settings.

How to change your child’s safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Proceed to Settings and Privacy and press Child.

Note: You’ll be asked for the parental Microsoft account in order to make changes to the child account’s safety settings.
    • Now change the settings.

kevin, Apr 16, 2014
  4. I'm not able to change my privacy settings, yes yes I know you need a parent account. NEED ...

If you entered your real birthday it automatically made your account a child account. A parent (or an account you make to be the parent) would need to be made to make any changes. Also I'm not sure if you can take the child restriction off. I think it comes
    off when you turn 18 or something. Don't quote since I'm not 100% sure but I think that's the case.

SilverTippedIce, Apr 30, 2014
Thema:

1. I'm not able to change my privacy settings, yes yes I know you need a parent account. NEED ... - Similar Threads - I'm able change

2. Não estou conseguindo cancelar assinatura Live Gold [Edit-Translate] I'm not able to cancel...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo cancelar assinatura Live Gold [Edit-Translate] I'm not able to cancel...: Eu estou tendo problema para cancelar minha assinatura Gold, mais toda vez que vou cancelar fala que já esta paga, mais e quero cancelar para poder assinar a promoção de 2 messes por R$2,00,...
  3. Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it: Hello, I bought the deluxe edition and payed €99.99 for this game on xbox one. But when I want to install the deluxe edition in the store the 'install' option changes to 'play' instantly. Can...
  4. I'm not being able to redeem my rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm not being able to redeem my rewards: You Wrote: Hello , As mentioned in your previous posts, since you chose to enroll into the Rewards program with a US Microsoft Account, we created a US Rewards Account for you. The region...
  5. I'm not being able to redeem my rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm not being able to redeem my rewards: You wrote: Hi . Your Xbox Live region was set to US when you first enrolled into Xbox Live Rewards. You see your Rewards account as Brazilian because of the setting on the bottom of the website...
  6. Xbox shows I had successfully downloaded Builder's Pack and other stuff but I'm not able to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows I had successfully downloaded Builder's Pack and other stuff but I'm not able to ...: Hi, I had bought Xbox one Minecraft. I had successfully downloaded Builder's pack, and other stuffs. However, Xbox showed I had installed but I canoot see it in my games. The only thing I'm seeing...
  7. Being able to view what I'm playing on a mobile phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being able to view what I'm playing on a mobile phone: hey, I was wondering if I sign into my Xbox account on Google or something not on the Xbox app can I view what games I'm playing on my Xbox without having to download anything or do I need the app...
  8. Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't: When I go to play multiplayer my xbox won't let me when it says i should be able too. a4771579-05f2-404a-a3d5-4f8fca39ae8e
  9. I'm not able to change my account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not able to change my account region.: Hi, i have been trying to change the region of my account, but the webpage does not work. The issue here is that the "Next" AND the "Cancel" buttons are non-functional. I click it and nothing...
  10. I'm not able to change my privacy settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not able to change my privacy settings.: I'm pretty sure I'm the parent account on this xbox but I have no way of finding out. When I go to privacy & online safety it says "your privacy settings are in effected, but cannot be changed...