I’m not able to open games and Apps when I sign in.

Discus and support I’m not able to open games and Apps when I sign in. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes when I sign into my account all of the games and apps won’t start up and when I try and report an issue the insider hub doesn’t start either.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stoutcleric9176, Jul 28, 2020.

1. I’m not able to open games and Apps when I sign in.

Sometimes when I sign into my account all of the games and apps won’t start up and when I try and report an issue the insider hub doesn’t start either. This could just be my Xbox being old or it could be a new problem with the new Alpha Skip ahead update.

submitted by /u/Stoutcleric9176
    [link] [comments]

/u/Stoutcleric9176, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Jammin625 Win User

Re7 Windows 10 Fail to save

After chatting with xbox support, they suggested opening the xbox app on my Windows 10 pc, signing out, and signing back in. When I opened up the game, my saves were all back and I was able to pick up where I left off.
  3. Gorehound13 Win User

Xbox mobile app

In the Settings you Should be able to Change account. I know On the iphone xbox app you Can choose to sign into a different account On the first page when you Open the app
  4. thatSTEVEguyXD Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

If my xbox signs me out when I open a game/app should I clean my cache?
  5. Spweedz Win User

Xbox Crashes when I open a Game or App

Hello,

Did you try to complete shut down the device and open it again?
    Yes I did and it didn't work
  6. Andreas Sofogiannis Win User

Xbox Crashes when I open a Game or App

Hello,

Did you try to complete shut down the device and open it again?
Thema:

I’m not able to open games and Apps when I sign in.

1. I’m not able to open games and Apps when I sign in. - Similar Threads - I’m able open

2. So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

in XboX Insiders
    So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...: Title says it all submitted by /u/DaFonkster87 [link] [comments]
  3. My right joystick keep saying it’s pushed down even when I’m not touching it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My right joystick keep saying it’s pushed down even when I’m not touching it: [img] [img] Hello,today my xbox one controller isnt working right. I tried googling how to fix the 2 problems it has but its not working. The first problem is the right joystick is constantly...
  4. I’m new to the insider app I just have some question

in XboX Insiders
    I’m new to the insider app I just have some question: Does the insider app effect your games and gameplay? submitted by /u/Sniperbear_654 [link] [comments]
  5. I’m sick to death of capture not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sick to death of capture not working properly: The amount of times I’ve captured a great play, only to find it’s recorded 4 seconds. For the love of God, please tell me this will be fixed on the Series X? It’s incredibly disappointing looking...
  6. Can 1.4 hdmi 120 FPS at 1080p I’m very confused

in XboX Insiders
    Can 1.4 hdmi 120 FPS at 1080p I’m very confused: Hi there I recently bought a 144 hz 1080p monitor for the series x console. The thing that I have found is that it only has a 1.4 hdmi port, does this mean I won’t be able to play 120 FPS at 1080p...
  7. I’m not able to factory reset my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to factory reset my Xbox: Hi so my xbox one got the e105 error so i looked into it and how to fix it and the main thing i could see is factory reset it so i tried to do that and the xbox said ‘preparing console’ and then...
  8. I’m not able to record on my External hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m not able to record on my External hard drive: I’ve been using an external hard drive to record game clips for about a year now on my xbox one. Recently my xbox decided to stop recording to my external hard drive and I have no clue why. When I...
  9. I’m still not able to purchAse

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m still not able to purchAse: @support I need help my xbox store still won’t let me purchase anything the status report on website says everything is good but I’m not b027a37a-ecbd-43f2-8c64-71be53571824
  10. Can’t connect to a certain friend in games or parties but I’m able to connect with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to a certain friend in games or parties but I’m able to connect with ...: I am able to play games and chat in parties with everyone except for one certain friend. We can’t talk in parties or play games like Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, and Rocket League. We both have...