I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

Discus and support I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex ring, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Alex ring
    Alex ring Guest

I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I can separate the two again, so I’m stuck. I don’t want to pay monthly to play something I have been playing for years. Because of course apparently my Microsoft account doesn't own the game i cant even use different launches such as Lunar Client because apparently I don't own Java mine craft. If at all anybody knows how to separate the two accounts or make it so my Microsoft account knows that I have purchased java it would help me so very much! Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Alex ring, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before account migration.

Hello, Alex. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please sign in on the Minecraft website with this Microsoft account and see if it shows that you own Java Edition? If it does, this is just a sync issue with the launcher.

Please let me know how it goes.
  3. BrianBouzaglou Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

i bought minecraft before their was even java edition
  4. ChristopherMBJ Win User

I've owned Minecraft Java since 2013, yet Microsoft says I can't download it?

The issue is that it is the Minecraft Java version, in which I downloaded off of the minecraft.net website. Even though I downloaded it off of there, in which it had allowed me and said I owned it, I was unable to finish the download and play it due to this issue with Microsoft. I had to re-buy the gamepass to even play the Java version that I have owned since 2013.
  5. Meme_Lover420 Win User

Minecraft Java Redeeming

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MemeLover420

For eligible Minecraft players, this version is the one that they need to download now:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...

So, if you're eligible you should be able to "Get" the game with both editions without extra charge
    Hi, I already knew which one it was I needed to redeem, it's that I can't redeem it even though I own and am able to play Windows 10 Edition even though I do, when I log into the Microsoft store it doesn't change to "Get"
  6. Nipsauce Win User

GTA 5 (GAME PASS)

I bought GTA V before i got gamepass back in november of last year but when Gta Got removed from gamepass it said i dont own the game even though i bought it before i got gamepass
Thema:

1. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before... - Similar Threads - I'm able play

2. Is it my region that I'm not able to play the game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it my region that I'm not able to play the game?: My digital game won't load. It says not authorized by platform. What should I do? 0e698631-f147-47db-98b7-adacd05cdb10
  3. I'm not able to play the full Minecraft: java version sincee I migrated my account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play the full Minecraft: java version sincee I migrated my account to microsoft: Since I've migrated my Minecraft: java edition account to a microsoft one I haven't been able to access the whole version of Minecraft as it puts I haven't payed when I have. I've already talked...
  4. I'm moving from the original Xbox One to the One X. Will I be able to sign in and play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving from the original Xbox One to the One X. Will I be able to sign in and play...: Basically what the title says. I am going to GameStop tomorrow to trade in my Xbox One for the Xbox One X. I do not have an external hard drive. I saw that some GameStops assist in transferring...
  5. I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??: I not able to start a start a party or play f2p game what should i do?? submitted by /u/AdministrativeIce397 [link] [comments]
  6. Não Estou Conseguindo jogar online nem Entrar em um bate-papo(I'm not able to play online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não Estou Conseguindo jogar online nem Entrar em um bate-papo(I'm not able to play online...: Isso está acontecendo desde 28/12/2020,foi no mesmo dia que eu troquei o fio de internet meu ,depois que eu troquei o fio eu cheguei a jogar um pouco de overwatch por algumas 5 horas,mais quando...
  7. I'm on a different xbox then I normally play on and I'm not able to play on minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on a different xbox then I normally play on and I'm not able to play on minecraft realms: Whenever i go to the help page it says that i have a child account but i am over thirteen and even have the settings that allow me to play on realms but im still not able to. I am in south...
  8. I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.: I went to play the game "Rise of the Tomb Raider" and it now says. Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 My...
  9. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  10. Não estou conseguindo joga nenhum jogo. -[Translation - I'm not able to play any games.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo joga nenhum jogo. -[Translation - I'm not able to play any games.]: Pois eu entro no jogo ele começa a roda e depois ele sai, volta para o menu início. A estou com xbox one s -[Translation - Because I enter the game he starts the wheel and then he leaves, goes...