I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

Discus and support I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FormulaPark2130, Sep 4, 2019.

1. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it anymore as the offer expired. Now I can't play the game anymore,
    which is okay, so I wanted to buy it. I was not given the option. I tried uninstalling the game but it only made the problem worse because now I can't even install the game. What do I do now?

:)

FormulaPark2130, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

1. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do? - Similar Threads - I'm given option

2. (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360: Hi, Could you answer me if deleting my console profile (game owner), I still keep the games saved in HD storage, and if the future owner can use these games on the same console with the profile he...
  3. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  4. I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players: The game does say in the play store that you can compete with others when you sign in. Me and my mum (we're wanting to play together) tried to play together but there isn't an option. Me and mum...
  5. Xbox is[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] real bad and I'm about to break this console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] real bad and I'm about to break this console: My [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] xbox isn't signing in the controller moves too fast AND it won't even go to settings at all. What do I do besides break this console?...
  6. My game was taken from me so I'm out 70+ dollars

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game was taken from me so I'm out 70+ dollars: Wwe 2k17 vanished from cloud storage as did dlc and save game data. The purchase history was also wiped!! Thankfully I had the purchase # written down and filed a refund request. It was denied....
  7. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  8. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  9. My XBox Power Supply died, can I pause XBox Live Gold while I'm getting it replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox Power Supply died, can I pause XBox Live Gold while I'm getting it replaced: After 4 years my XBox One power supply died. While I'm ordering a new one, is it possible to pause my XBox Live Gold subscription? f533fbd3-6bdf-4415-884d-e832a327880a
  10. I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?: August 24th from Brad: "Xbox One Insiders - Preview Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Users we will be releasing a new 1910 build today at 2.00pm PDT 8/24/19. This build is feature complete for 1910 and...