I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

Discus and support I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FormulaPark2130, Sep 4, 2019.

1. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it anymore as the offer expired. Now I can't play the game anymore,
    which is okay, so I wanted to buy it. I was not given the option. I tried uninstalling the game but it only made the problem worse because now I can't even install the game. What do I do now?

:)

FormulaPark2130, Sep 4, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

Have you tried searching for the game in the xbox store instead of in your games and apps?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Overwatch never was a Games with Gold game. But there had been a few free play weekends for that game. Usually, Games with Gold belong to you as long as you are a Gold Member.

You will have to
    buy Overwatch as the "Legendary Edition"
    currently. Previous editions have been replaced by this edition. So you can't buy the Origins Edition anymore.
  4. FormulaPark2130 Win User

I guess I'm only allowed to get Legends Edition instead of Origins Edition, which is at the standard game price, so I guess I'm okay with that.
  5. denis97g Win User

do you have the option to buy it from xbox.com?
  6. ThorX360 Win User

I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it anymore as the offer expired. Now I can't play the game
    anymore, which is okay, so I wanted to buy it. I was not given the option. I tried uninstalling the game but it only made the problem worse because now I can't even install the game. What do I do now?
    Hi,

maybe you are looking for a bundle version that can't be purchased as single game. Try with this link and let us know if it works:

https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/games/overwatch (you have to select the right store )
Thema:

1. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do? - Similar Threads - I'm given option

2. Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.: I was looking at the Xbox Console Companion (my xbox is laying next to me unplugged because I rarely use it anymore) and it says I'm playing NBA 2K17. How do I make it stop? When I noticed this I...
  3. I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me: I've been trying to change my gamertag too shark and it says its been taken and not available but when I look it up on the xbox menu it doesnt show up so I'm not sure if I can use the gamertag or...
  4. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  5. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  6. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  7. I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...: Any idea on how I get or apply the roll? submitted by /u/AWiFiPassword [link] [comments]
  8. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  9. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...
  10. It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...: My One X is running loud and hot compared to my other One X which is whisper-quiet. I would like to call or at least chat with Xbox tech support...see what they can do about it. But nope. Two days...