I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

Discus and support I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just recently got a QR code on my Xbox to use Discord, but it's not appearing on my dashboard, and I'm not on 2208. How do I fix this? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx, Aug 5, 2022.

1. I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

I just recently got a QR code on my Xbox to use Discord, but it's not appearing on my dashboard, and I'm not on 2208. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Game pass ultimate

Does it generate a Qr code? The Discord provided a Qr code, while my link didn't worked, the Qr code made it work.
  3. servin emup Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

It wont show me the qr code for the discord nitro plz help
  4. Order Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

scan the qr code given with a qr reader.
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
  6. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

It's been a week since I purchased the Ultimate Game Pass and I am still having this issue of no QR code. No codes have shown up in my emails, it hasn't auto redeemed or even shown up in my discord inventory, and not even a message from Xbox Live.
Thema:

I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

1. I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox. - Similar Threads - I'm 2208 yet

2. I'm unable to create or edit my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to create or edit my realm: I have a realm in minecraft on my Xbox Series X and I am unable to create, connect, or even delete my realm. Even if I purchase a new realm the issue pursists. I can't even create a new realm from...
  3. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming: So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is "You don't currently own this game. In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game...
  4. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...: I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I...
  5. Can I sign into a different Microsoft account than the one I'm signed into?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sign into a different Microsoft account than the one I'm signed into?: Would it be possible to sign into a different Microsoft account than the one I'm signed into? In other words, since that's a bit confusing, can I get Minecraft for Xbox while being logged into one...
  6. I'm locked out of my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out of my xbox account: My problem started 1 to 2 years ago when I sold my xbox one. I bought a ps4 big mistake because it broke in two years I got it brand new. I recently got a new xbox one and cannot get my email back...
  7. I'm on the Beta Ring and having controller issues

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on the Beta Ring and having controller issues: Ever since last update on the series x my Gamepad right stick has been drifting but without movement I can't quite explain it The joystick doesn't move on its own I have to force it to move It...
  8. How do I recover the email for my account if I'm not signed in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover the email for my account if I'm not signed in?: I've migrated my Minecraft account which is called err0r_lol to a Microsoft account. However, this wasn't my main account and I wasn't signed into it on the browser. I reinstalled the launcher...
  9. How do I change the brightness of the Xbox button in my Series X controller? I'm on Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the brightness of the Xbox button in my Series X controller? I'm on Windows 10.: These options are available on Xbox, so I know my controller is capable of changing the brightness of its Xbox button. What I need is to have this option on PC. I have downloaded the Xbox...
  10. I'm receiving error 0x80004005 when opening games in Game Pass for PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm receiving error 0x80004005 when opening games in Game Pass for PC.: I am having a major issue with Game Pass for PC right now. This started two days ago, seemingly out of nowhere... I did not do anything special between the day before and I even played the same...