Im not sure

Discus and support Im not sure in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It says i spent 24.99 on something and idk wat i was wondering if u could help me figure it out and then possibly get it removed if idk wat it is thank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by batmanforever03, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Im not sure

It says i spent 24.99 on something and idk wat i was wondering if u could help me figure it out and then possibly get it removed if idk wat it is thank you.

:)

batmanforever03, Apr 22, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Im not sure

Hello! you can also apply for a refund refunds, you can apply them here:

You can check the status of the refund here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Select the product you canceled and you can see the details of the process, we hope these suggestions have helped you. A greeting
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Im not sure

Here is the support
    page
    for checking your purchase history. If you believe a purchase has been made in error, follow this

link
    to submit a refund request.

Hope this helps!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Im not sure

You suggest that you've received the console as second-hand... is it banned from Xbox Live? There would be an error that pops up that says "This console is banned", or something along the lines of that. If that is the case, there is nothing that can be done
    for that; console bans are permanent and irreversible.

If you are able to connect online, check that the Xbox is
    optimally configured for your network
  5. Smwutches Win User

Im not sure

6. Dirty Loco Win User

not sure if im a memeber

This is a public forum. Everyone can see your post, so you should never post personal information like your phone number or the reference number.

What you need to do instead is use the "call-back" option on the Xbox Support Contact page. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Im not sure

1. Im not sure - Similar Threads - sure

2. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  3. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  4. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  5. My Xbox says make sure it's not filtering out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says make sure it's not filtering out: My xbox wont connect to WiFi its says make sure its not filtering my console afc276fc-bdfe-42b6-8327-f76bd714326c
  6. Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why: So yesterday I downloaded the new Xbox app beta to play Sea Of Thieves with a friend, but we had some issues trying to connect on each other's lobby. I found that the reason is due to my account...
  7. Xbox one being glitchy, not sure why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one being glitchy, not sure why.: this is the second Xbox one that this has happened to for me, its the original Xbox one model, this Xbox worked up until just under a week ago i'd say. at first it was i couldn't load anything on...
  8. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.: A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo...
  9. 2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?: Can't wait to see what they have to announce! GET HYPED! ac89903c-6206-4ccf-85ae-9f76f99c7f6e
  10. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...: As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for...