Im not sure

Discus and support Im not sure in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It says i spent 24.99 on something and idk wat i was wondering if u could help me figure it out and then possibly get it removed if idk wat it is thank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by batmanforever03, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Im not sure

It says i spent 24.99 on something and idk wat i was wondering if u could help me figure it out and then possibly get it removed if idk wat it is thank you.

:)

batmanforever03, Apr 22, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Im not sure

Hello! you can also apply for a refund refunds, you can apply them here:

You can check the status of the refund here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Select the product you canceled and you can see the details of the process, we hope these suggestions have helped you. A greeting
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Im not sure

Here is the support
    page
    for checking your purchase history. If you believe a purchase has been made in error, follow this

link
    to submit a refund request.

Hope this helps!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Im not sure

You suggest that you've received the console as second-hand... is it banned from Xbox Live? There would be an error that pops up that says "This console is banned", or something along the lines of that. If that is the case, there is nothing that can be done
    for that; console bans are permanent and irreversible.

If you are able to connect online, check that the Xbox is
    optimally configured for your network
  5. Smwutches Win User

Im not sure

6. Dirty Loco Win User

not sure if im a memeber

This is a public forum. Everyone can see your post, so you should never post personal information like your phone number or the reference number.

What you need to do instead is use the "call-back" option on the Xbox Support Contact page. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Im not sure

1. Im not sure - Similar Threads - sure

2. Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  3. I cannot update my Xbox system and I'm not sure what to do

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot update my Xbox system and I'm not sure what to do: Hello there. So recently i haven't been able to play any games because my system won't update. I tried updating offline and even resetting my Xbox but nothing works. Xbox support says that I have...
  4. Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.: There has been a lot going on with messaging on my Xbox One. First off, my messages sometimes won't delete after pressing X to delete them. I would select to delete a conversation, which would...
  5. Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.

in XboX Insiders
    Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.: My Xbox has been stuck on the update screen at 12% for around 20 minutes or so. Kind of worried to turn it off, any ideas? submitted by /u/leon724 [link] [comments]
  6. The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?: hey there I know there's been some chatter about Modern warfare finally including Battle Royale and Im curious if there's any new information out on this? when? cost? etc....? thanks!...
  7. Hello not sure if i can buy xbox games from my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello not sure if i can buy xbox games from my pc: Iam in tx for holidays, i brought my laptop. Want to buy games while still on sale for my xbox at home in ID. Can i buy from here in tx on pc and then download to xbox when i get home. Simply dont...
  8. Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  9. Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...

in XboX Insiders
    Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MGviper [link] [comments]
  10. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]