I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

Discus and support I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating!

It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide and then the screen turns black and the console turns off.

It doesn't turn on again automatically, by the way.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 3, 2019
  2. x rock rigo x Win User

FPS drop, jerky gameplay every few seconds.XBOX ONE

Yes, i noticed this too, and not only the on-screen keyboard. Opening the guide while you are in a game, and going to the dashboard and inmediately returning freezes the game like 3 seconds. The probability of lag grows the more times you open the guide
    while playing.

Maybe it has to do with the console recently added features, social stuff, achievement tracking, or a mix of those thing not well integrated with operating games.
  3. HITMAN23DB Win User

Xbox One Controller right analog stick sensitivity

I'm having the same issue with slow turning. I first noticed it on Destiny but it also happens while playing Halo. It definitely handicaps you while playing PvP.
  4. Cheekaleek06 Win User

Xbox Hard Shutdown While Gaming

Sorry, I just recently saw another thread with this issue. This can be closed and I can read through there.
  5. PYRO PERV Win User

Sniper Ghost warrior help

It's been a while since i finished it so i'm having trouble remembering where you are. Try these sites for a guide. ign, gamesradar, wiki game guides or just put it in google.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Allow the choice of sleep and shut down options when turning off.

id rather not have the shutdown command available when i press and hold the guide button in case i fully shut down by accident. like i say just open the guide and the option to restart or shutdown is at the bottom of there.
Thema:

I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

1. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First... - Similar Threads - I'm noticing recurring

2. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  3. I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...: I have tried turning my Xbox on and off, but that did nothing. I've also reset my Xbox, and I used both wireless and wired connections, but neither has solved the problem. The update bar always...
  4. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  5. I'm filing out a form for the BBB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm filing out a form for the BBB: I am tired of getting the run around from xbox. A line of chat or phone needs to be installed for all departments just like any other company. I lost 42 dollars on a game that doesnt work...
  6. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  7. i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...: im autstic and have severe anxiety and i was threatened by a person that swore and got a suspension to get me arrested all because of it i need some help they said theres others that agree with...
  8. I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...: Maybe it's because I previously played it using physical media, before going Gold? To be honest, even with all separed tabs, this is still confusing. Ready to Install should only show up games we...
  9. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  10. I don't understand why I'm getting notice of enforcement messages for game screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't understand why I'm getting notice of enforcement messages for game screenshots: Just a little background I take screenshots on PC and upload through the Xbox App. I don't understand how I can violate any rules if all of my screenshots are taken in games that are also...