I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

Discus and support I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating!

It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide and then the screen turns black and the console turns off.

It doesn't turn on again automatically, by the way.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
Thema:

I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

1. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First... - Similar Threads - I'm noticing recurring

2. Estou com problema para jogar sombras da guerra [Mod Translation-I'm having trouble playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Estou com problema para jogar sombras da guerra [Mod Translation-I'm having trouble playing...: Boa tarde alguém pode me ajudar estou com um problema para jogar o jogo sombras da guerra comprei a midia física definitive edition estou com 15 horas de jogo agora inicio o joga para dar...
  3. 마인크래프트 자바에디션 사용자인데 윈도우10에디션 코드가 안받아지네요[Translation-I'm a Minecraft Java Edition user, but I...

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 자바에디션 사용자인데 윈도우10에디션 코드가 안받아지네요[Translation-I'm a Minecraft Java Edition user, but I...: 모장 어카운트에서 받으 하니 Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! 이 게 뜨기만...
  4. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments]
  5. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....: [IMG] submitted by /u/BabySharkBoi [link] [comments]
  7. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  8. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  9. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  10. I don't understand why I'm getting notice of enforcement messages for game screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't understand why I'm getting notice of enforcement messages for game screenshots: Just a little background I take screenshots on PC and upload through the Xbox App. I don't understand how I can violate any rules if all of my screenshots are taken in games that are also...