I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?

Discus and support I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the original tabs/twists it was easy. With the 4 box version of preview it was easy to get to the store but sometimes I had to go through "my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dragon_Lightning, Dec 10, 2019.

1. I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?

With the original tabs/twists it was easy.

With the 4 box version of preview it was easy to get to the store but sometimes I had to go through "my games and apps" to get to deals with gold.

Now with the new version of the dashboard I have to go through "my games and apps" to get to gold as the advert on the main screen just wants me to upgrade to ultimate, and I'm not sure how to get to the store other than to go to the apps section and open it that way.

How is this better?

submitted by /u/Dragon_Lightning
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dragon_Lightning, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?

1. I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now? - Similar Threads - I'm dashboard are

2. I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SkulllyB [link] [comments]
  3. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  4. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  5. I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!: Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my quests, did everything that I possibly could...
  6. Xbox continuously freezes on whatever game I'm on even in the dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox continuously freezes on whatever game I'm on even in the dashboard: I have tried restarting my Xbox - hard reset, cold reset and I have done a power cycle but nothing seems to work. I have found YouTube videos and i tried doing everything they say but nothing...
  7. Preview Dashboard app says I'm not a preview member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Dashboard app says I'm not a preview member?: So, I was doing the quest involving oneguide, filled out the survey, submitted, and the PD app crashed. I quit the app via the guide button, figuring I'd just do the quest later, so I come to do...
  8. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...: Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a...
  9. I'm wanting to open the Xbox Preview Dashboard but the app won't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm wanting to open the Xbox Preview Dashboard but the app won't open: but it's not opening instead giving me an error code ox87e10bc6 I have poor internet and only 75 gigs on my internet a month and can't deal with constant updates. I just want the app to open so...
  10. I never opted in for preview dashboard, yet xbl says i'm in it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I never opted in for preview dashboard, yet xbl says i'm in it: XBL customer support says I am in the Preview Dashboard Program. However, I never signed up for it and cannot access it from my dashboard. I cannot get into the support group forums for the...