I'm on vacation 1/8 - 1/12 and the GF is working all week.....lets party up

Discus and support I'm on vacation 1/8 - 1/12 and the GF is working all week.....lets party up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously if you are reading this....send me a friend request. I'm down for any game mode and any style of play. Tanks, helicopter, infantry what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014.

1. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

Seriously if you are reading this....send me a friend request.

I'm down for any game mode and any style of play. Tanks, helicopter, infantry what ever the battle calls for.

I'd prefer mature gamers (age or play style).

If we can't get 5 guys from the forums I'll be disappointed.

If you already have a couple guys I'd be happy to be your 5th wheel.

US only! (I'd be open to playing with my Canadian brothers if they are close to the border)

:)

CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Well its been niice knowing some of ya!

I would party tonight like it's 1999 but I'm leaving for a 1 1/2 week vacation and will be on the road tonight instead. lol

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Psycho 504
    Psycho 504 Guest
    Midnight release

I'm not from UK but i'm 39 and will be going to the midnight release. I've made that mistake of going to a midnight release and working the next morning. It sucks. Now I just take a vacation day. Why not, I mean I get 4 weeks of paid vacation a year and
    every year I end up with 3 unused weeks of vacation.

Psycho 504, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Zehq
    Zehq Guest

If you happen to be lacking in friends you can hit me up with a friend request senor, however I fail with the above criteria. Well, GLHF.

> Tried to quote a section of your post, but the Xbox forums is just so terribly put together I can't.

Zehq, Jan 8, 2014
  5. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    Only 2 people on my friends list have xbox ones....and I'm not sure if either have BF4. I don't know if I've ever seen someone from Australia get above a red bar on an american host. I appreciate the offer though.

CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014
  6. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Host? It's dedicated servers in BF4 bruzzy, and Australians get better connection to US servers than to their own atm.

Zehq, Jan 9, 2014
  7. He probably means you connecting to a USA dedi. Not sure. Ill play with you all too. Shoot me FR.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 9, 2014
  8. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

[quote user="Zehq"]

Host? It's dedicated servers in BF4 bruzzy, and Australians get better connection to US servers than to their own atm.

[/quote]

lol...I kind of assumed it was dedicated servers. I'm sorry to hear you guys get better connections to us servers than your own.

I wonder where the servers are located. Last night I was in a lobby and no one spoke english.

CODukes4, Jan 9, 2014
  9. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Apparently they're hosted in Singapore, however my source wasn't exactly trustworthy. Anyway, my original post still stands. If you happen to be playing without anyone, send me a FR, I'm on almost exclusively during your time (by your I mean american).

Zehq, Jan 9, 2014
  10. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest
    I am down, Illinois. I work during the day but usually hop on after 5pm Central.

Def Oso, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm on vacation 1/8 - 1/12 and the GF is working all week.....lets party up - Similar Threads - I'm vacation working

2. xbox appearing offline when I'm online

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox appearing offline when I'm online: my Xbox is saying to my friends I'm offline , when I'm online and when I check it's at the appear online option. please help as this is doing my nut in 9e6f59a6-da41-4a65-9196-96252d35392a
  3. Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...

in XboX Insiders
    Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments]
  4. My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not: Hi, I noticed i had issues caused whenever i navigated the Xbox menu it would skip a lot. Then I read somewhere that it happens wheb your sticks or bumpers are being pressed. I went to test my...
  5. Is there a setting on my Xbox One S to not turn it off when I'm not on it so it can install...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a setting on my Xbox One S to not turn it off when I'm not on it so it can install...: I'm currently installing a game disc and want to know is there a setting to not turn off my Xbox One S console Automatically? 76f6f407-fb27-4fdf-99c5-3bd786316bd0
  6. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  7. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...
  8. I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!: I bought a physical sealed copy of Fable 3 for Windows and Installed everything it needs. I've been stuck at the Verify release date stage, for 3 days now. Every time I try to verify it goes for a...
  9. Xbox Insider not displaying the games i'm approved to test

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider not displaying the games i'm approved to test: Hello! I (and apparently many others) have been chosen for an alpha test phase of Bleeding Edge. I was approved and was told to download through the Xbox Insider app on windows 10. Unfortunately...
  10. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...