I'm on vacation 1/8 - 1/12 and the GF is working all week.....lets party up

Discus and support I'm on vacation 1/8 - 1/12 and the GF is working all week.....lets party up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously if you are reading this....send me a friend request. I'm down for any game mode and any style of play. Tanks, helicopter, infantry what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014.

1. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

Seriously if you are reading this....send me a friend request.

I'm down for any game mode and any style of play. Tanks, helicopter, infantry what ever the battle calls for.

I'd prefer mature gamers (age or play style).

If we can't get 5 guys from the forums I'll be disappointed.

If you already have a couple guys I'd be happy to be your 5th wheel.

US only! (I'd be open to playing with my Canadian brothers if they are close to the border)

:)

CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Well its been niice knowing some of ya!

I would party tonight like it's 1999 but I'm leaving for a 1 1/2 week vacation and will be on the road tonight instead. lol

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Psycho 504
    Psycho 504 Guest
    Midnight release

I'm not from UK but i'm 39 and will be going to the midnight release. I've made that mistake of going to a midnight release and working the next morning. It sucks. Now I just take a vacation day. Why not, I mean I get 4 weeks of paid vacation a year and
    every year I end up with 3 unused weeks of vacation.

Psycho 504, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Zehq
    Zehq Guest

If you happen to be lacking in friends you can hit me up with a friend request senor, however I fail with the above criteria. Well, GLHF.

> Tried to quote a section of your post, but the Xbox forums is just so terribly put together I can't.

Zehq, Jan 8, 2014
  5. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    Only 2 people on my friends list have xbox ones....and I'm not sure if either have BF4. I don't know if I've ever seen someone from Australia get above a red bar on an american host. I appreciate the offer though.

CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014
  6. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Host? It's dedicated servers in BF4 bruzzy, and Australians get better connection to US servers than to their own atm.

Zehq, Jan 9, 2014
  7. He probably means you connecting to a USA dedi. Not sure. Ill play with you all too. Shoot me FR.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 9, 2014
  8. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

[quote user="Zehq"]

Host? It's dedicated servers in BF4 bruzzy, and Australians get better connection to US servers than to their own atm.

[/quote]

lol...I kind of assumed it was dedicated servers. I'm sorry to hear you guys get better connections to us servers than your own.

I wonder where the servers are located. Last night I was in a lobby and no one spoke english.

CODukes4, Jan 9, 2014
  9. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Apparently they're hosted in Singapore, however my source wasn't exactly trustworthy. Anyway, my original post still stands. If you happen to be playing without anyone, send me a FR, I'm on almost exclusively during your time (by your I mean american).

Zehq, Jan 9, 2014
  10. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest
    I am down, Illinois. I work during the day but usually hop on after 5pm Central.

Def Oso, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm on vacation 1/8 - 1/12 and the GF is working all week.....lets party up - Similar Threads - I'm vacation working

2. I'm already an insider and it still shows this I use a s8

in XboX Insiders
    I'm already an insider and it still shows this I use a s8: [IMG] submitted by /u/GiveMebigfx [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends.: I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem with a friend of mine for the past hour. We've both tried toggling "appear offline/online" several times, We've both triple checked our privacy...
  4. I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?: With the original tabs/twists it was easy. With the 4 box version of preview it was easy to get to the store but sometimes I had to go through "my games and apps" to get to deals with gold. Now...
  5. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...
  6. Friends Account Isn't Recognizing I'm Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends Account Isn't Recognizing I'm Online: My friend and I are trying to play a multiplayer game together online. However, it's not working. Upon further inspection, we realized his account doesn't recognize mine is online. My settings...
  7. I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online.: I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online. Hello i found a 3rd party video from YouTube hopefully this assists and help with your issue...
  8. I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why: Hi all, I don't usually do this, but I am quite frustrated about this. I have been trying to change my Gamertag to my current username '', but am told that it is not allowed. I've not had a...
  9. Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...: Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one, se conecta por bluetooth y se queda funcionando. El problemas es que le pongo unos headset de la marca Razer y no se escucha por el...
  10. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]