I'm over 18 but I can't log into Xbox Insider Hub

Discus and support I'm over 18 but I can't log into Xbox Insider Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My device is Windows 10, and I want to test Minecraft RTX Beta on Microsoft Store. When I try to launch Xbox Insider Hub app on Microsoft Store it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SerhanPasa, Jul 16, 2021.

1. I'm over 18 but I can't log into Xbox Insider Hub

My device is Windows 10, and I want to test Minecraft RTX Beta on Microsoft Store.

When I try to launch Xbox Insider Hub app on Microsoft Store it says I am not over 18 and I can't sign up to app. I'm over 18, so my account too.

I tried restarting my device and router and using WSReset.exe, neither of them worked. Any way to fix that?

Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

submitted by /u/SerhanPasa
    [link] [comments]

/u/SerhanPasa, Jul 16, 2021
  2. lowgogo2 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Error

When I load the insider hub on my windows 10 and Xbox 1 it says that I am not 18 and so it wont allow me to use it but I am over 18.
  3. Burcaliex Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

Yes but my account is already an adult account, I don't need to change my date of birth because I'm 18. So I don't understand why I can't access Xbox Insider Hub
  4. RobertPayne556 Win User

Can't log into Insider Hub

Same, says code HTTP://Unauthorised.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

i would for sure
    Power Cycle
    the console first, if you are still having trouble check for updates, i am an insider and my xbox is currently doing an update. if you are still having trouble you could head on over to their reddit page -> Xbox
    Insiders
    the community there are pretty awesome and on twitter.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you're under 13 you won't be able to join the Insider Program. If you're older then try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps
Thema:

I'm over 18 but I can't log into Xbox Insider Hub

1. I'm over 18 but I can't log into Xbox Insider Hub - Similar Threads - I'm can't log

2. I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?: So, the last few days I went back to playing Forza Horizon 2 which I think is great this game, but I can not download any tunagem and no paint design. It upset me because it's a game that me and...
  3. I'm not a child anymore but I have a child account and can't change it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not a child anymore but I have a child account and can't change it.: I can't change my age on my account. 66ec2058-d2ca-4c1b-beb9-d02465f45e99
  4. I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!: [IMG] submitted by /u/plugstart [link] [comments]
  5. So I'm in the delta ring and got the 2104 update but I can't play rocket league online?

in XboX Insiders
    So I'm in the delta ring and got the 2104 update but I can't play rocket league online?: I even got an activity about free to play multiplayer, but when I open rocket league and go to play, it prompts me to subscribe to live gold or game pass ultimate. Is that meant to happen or..?...
  6. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...
  7. Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in": So I just bought the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and got a key to redeem the code. It says I can download, but when I click the button it says I have to log in, even though i was logged in when I...
  8. I can't join the live rewards. It says I need a xbox-live account, but I'm allready logged in

in XBoX Rewards
    I can't join the live rewards. It says I need a xbox-live account, but I'm allready logged in: I can't join the live rewards. It says I need a xbox-live account, but I'm allready logged in. b42d56b1-d55d-4bd4-9f4c-3e8532a168b0
  9. Why can't I log in to Pinball FX2 when I'm on a Microsoft operating system, account, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in to Pinball FX2 when I'm on a Microsoft operating system, account, ...: It's exasperating. I followed every step in the sticky at the top of this forum. I disabled my firewall, deleted Xbox ID data, removed my MSA, etc. etc. etc. I've wasted a lot of time, in other...
  10. App Store can't see I'm logged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Store can't see I'm logged in: I just want to download apps (CBS All Access, Amazon Video, not premium stuff). I am logged on to my free Live account. It tells me I need to sign in or create new account. Clicking sign in...