I'm puzzled on alert nofication when it comes to enforcement

Discus and support I'm puzzled on alert nofication when it comes to enforcement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm new to Xbox layout when visiting areas within my account on the website and with Xbox one system. I never had any Xbox before in my life. I've read... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wisetree, May 13, 2022.

1. Wisetree
    Wisetree Guest

I'm new to Xbox layout when visiting areas within my account on the website and with Xbox one system. I never had any Xbox before in my life. I've read what is what but I don't see any visual to know what to expect if something goes wrong. I beleived by visiting the help section in the game system it will show a file but I was wrong. In my account on the website didn't much help either since I was so use to seeing both words and pictures explainning on other game system forums/websites. Also in the tech support on the forums that were helpful guiding me.

It was puzzling to me of how the notifications layout work with the game system but I mangage to figure it out. The only thing that is really confusing me are the red alerts since the help section in the game system didn't go into it which is odd. That will be something important to know and the support articles didn't go into it either. I find it really odd since colors are important I guess its a microsoft thing.

My enforcement status says I have a perfect record.

So, my question is are the notifications for enforcement suppouse to go away on the game system like how outage message goes away after being fix? Also, why does the alert for the red takes me to a error page of "Page not found" when I trying to see what the red alert even details since the alert tells me I can find out? I will appreciate the help. =)

:)

Wisetree, May 13, 2022
  2. Wisetree Win User

Oh cool. That put my anexity to ease thanks! =)
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

You can choose any category at all. When they connect you with a support advocate you can tell what is going on with your account with no problem :)
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Only your Microsoft/Xbox Account email and your gamertag. I think only knowing your Microsoft account email is good enough.
  5. Wisetree Win User

It should not have any effect. You said that the alert is showing on Xbox Support website too, right? Did you try to click on it to see if it send you to a page where it shows you the enforcement action?

The message usually shows "Find out how this suspension affects you".
    I went to the main enforcement page where it tells me after logging in I have a perfect record. Next to that are helpful tips on how to report offensive content along with the rest. Right hand corner are blue hyperlinks under "Helpful Links" the third one down is "Xbox Support" Page.

It takes to me the page I told you about. I've click on what you told to click on. All I see is a detial explaining about the page and a green check mark next to "No Image". In the middle is blank and towards the right hand side shows in bold letters stating "No Enforcement History is found for my account name!!!" since my account name is personal.

That's what I have found. Uknown if this means anything but when I search in the search engine in the top 3 results one of them showed "Enforcement Page not working."

Forgot to mention there were buttons let allows a person to click to the next if there was a history for me all of the buttons were greyed out.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I don't think it will have any negative effect on your account since you do not had any enforcement action made to your account. Only things is the lag you mentioned :(

Unfortunately I don't have other ideas to help you with besides trying to talk to another Support Advocate on Xbox website.

About the update causing it, I think it is very unlikely since the notification is actually showing on Xbox support website too.

Did you receive any email from Xbox Enforcement team?

I'm glad you're enjoying the support. It's my pleasure to help you!
Thema:

1. I'm puzzled on alert nofication when it comes to enforcement - Similar Threads - I'm puzzled alert

2. PC Game Pass won't let me install teen stuff. I'm an adult and have had an account for 15...

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC Game Pass won't let me install teen stuff. I'm an adult and have had an account for 15...: I'm not able to install game pass PC games. It tells me that the age restrictions prevent it. When I log in to some Family Security or something, it doesn't even let me click my name to change my...
  3. Hi, I'm having an issue with Home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm having an issue with Home Xbox: I cant set my console as home, someone knows why? 9b851337-63b2-4ba4-8a49-40ae6494c6cc
  4. Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.: Just to start, I play on an Xbox One and use Windows 10. So I usually remote play through my laptop just because it's easier to see the screen for me. But when I tried opening it up today, the...
  5. I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever: I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition normally because i keep getting in beta and i can't leave it no matter what I do 9b651dc4-cbec-43c8-9eb1-79e1f835896b
  6. My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...: Alright I had a Xbox update error and had to get a new one, my previous main account is permanently banned and I can't add it the new Xbox, now I'm missing 150+ digital purchases and 60 games with...
  7. I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation

in XboX Insiders
    I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation: God for so many years, ..... I already forgot when we were promised this. Also with the release of Win10. Why such a terrible launcher, why the company cannot create a battle.net at the steam...
  8. I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...: I have a friend playing on switch, who I'm trying to play minecraft with over my xbox. But it's not letting me join, it says that I need to update my account and safety settings in my xbox...
  9. Issue with the new "I'm not a robot" rotation puzzle

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with the new "I'm not a robot" rotation puzzle: [img] [img] In order to create a new Microsoft account, this puzzle must be completed. You have to rotate the image so that the "front image is the correct way up." The puzzle itself is...
  10. Christmas Eve and no Christmas puzzles so far! I'm so disappointed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Christmas Eve and no Christmas puzzles so far! I'm so disappointed!: I have been looking and waiting for Christmas jigsaw puzzles for weeks and here it is Christmas Eve and no Christmas puzzles!??? 5ff835e9-f9c0-4333-8a79-2b66f30749d5