I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin

Discus and support I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; here is my story and I'm really mad because xbox banned my account for 14 days after I gave my cousin my account info he was playing some games on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PieceUvToast, Jun 4, 2018.

1. PieceUvToast
    PieceUvToast Guest

here is my story and I'm really mad because xbox banned my account for 14 days after I gave my cousin my account info he was playing some games on fortnite and then the person messaged him after he got killed by my cousin he was calling my cousin trash and
    then he invited my cousin to a party he joined then he started calling my cousin trash etc. then my cousin said some pretty bad things about his parents but my cousin said he was just joking then the guy called Microsoft and now MY account chat is banned and
    I'm pissed off. If my chat ban doesn't not get appealed soon bad things will happen

:)

PieceUvToast, Jun 4, 2018
  2. Does Anyone Else?

Okay, 4J Studios "has" removed Herobrine from XBOX 360 Edition, but not really. Me and my cousin were playing at like 1:00 A.M. last night (Don't Judge us.) and my house had like disappeared and all the stuff in it and my cousin screamed when he had died
    for no reason; so all I'm asking is does anyone else have worse or better experiences? This really made me delete my world.

xXFrostSniperXx, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Xbox account problem help

well a while back I made an account for my Xbox one is was silver/free version so I use my Microsoft account fast forward my dumb cousin wants to play but won't let him be guest so I create an Xbox account for him with my Microsoft account his is silver.
    Well fast forward about 2 months and I had to wipe my Xbox one tried to download my account but instead downloads my cousins account and he's not my cousin anymore/not apart of the family and every time I try to download my account on any Microsoft thing;website
    console it always uses my cousins and I tried switching Microsoft accounts with my cousins xbox profile and it says go to Xbox account swap with doesn't help my at all since I created another Microsoft account to for my cousins account and even tried to delete
    my cousins account of the internet noting works my Xbox one account is batlobster1171 and my dumb cousins is assassincre2138 please help

Assassincre2136, Jun 4, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com but you are responsible for your account at all times. It's also a violated of the code of conduct to let someone else use your account.

Smwutches, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin - Similar Threads - I'm really mad

2. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...
  3. 아이핀 인증하라고 하는 데 정말 답답하네요 [Translation-I'm really sick of asking you to certify Ipin.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    아이핀 인증하라고 하는 데 정말 답답하네요 [Translation-I'm really sick of asking you to certify Ipin.]: 나이 인증하라 해서 인증을 하였습니다. 근데 마지막 페이지에서 확인 누르면 http 405 오류나면서 메일에는 인증 완료라 뜨는 데 작 홈페이지에서는 계속 같은 행동만 반복하 있습니다. 아이핀 인증말 팀뷰어라던가 다른 방식으로 좀 해결해주시면 안 까요? [Translation- I was asked to certify age. But when...
  4. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not?: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not? help me! My connection just keeps randomly cutting out. The internet works just fine on my phone and my laptop, but...
  5. My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.: Just like the title. My account has a week long communications ban and I'm not sure what the offending message/voice chat is/was. The account name is . Any help is welcome, thanks....
  6. I'm need credit card? really?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm need credit card? really?: I'm a brazilian gamer and not use credit card, i really want buy a 1 month of gold for R$1 but microsoft try make me put a credit card for buy this month? being that have R$15,00 in Microsoft...
  7. can I have a free Xbox one I'm a kid living in Jamaica an would really appreciate it thank you

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can I have a free Xbox one I'm a kid living in Jamaica an would really appreciate it thank you: Please I been an Xbox one please 47d0ebca-08c2-48f3-8701-ebb8c7ac6911
  8. I'm really indignant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm really indignant: I bought the Gear of War ultimate edition I redeemed the CD KEY after having redeemed the latter is not available for the download but in Order history Under the name of the game appears the...
  9. Really Xbox I'm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really Xbox I'm banned: I'm trying to figure out how did I get banned when I'm not even a hacker this makes no sense .You guys banned a customer' who plays the game legit and who paid to play. SMH Playstation would...
  10. I'm getting really sick of this now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting really sick of this now.: I've been having issues with my Xbox one for 1 week now and I've factory resetted once now and I did it again but this time I CAN'T ADD MY ACCOUNT, Xbox, please fix your ****, I can't stand this,...