I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console

Discus and support I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help? submitted by /u/imapuffle [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imapuffle, Jan 18, 2020.

1. /u/imapuffle
    /u/imapuffle Guest

My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help?

submitted by /u/imapuffle
    [link] [comments]

/u/imapuffle, Jan 18, 2020
  2. FaZe Tiimy Win User

Gamerscore ban ?

Well my cousion was wondering because hes scared because he modded gamerscore on two accounts on his console and hes really scared about being banned because he has a legit account with 20 something gamerscore on it and he dosent want it console banned.
    He says he promises he will not do it ever agian he promises.
  3. IPxXxFlooderxXx Win User

Gamerscore cheating

I wish they would reset my gamerscore because i didn't have anything to do with mine full honesty

<-----look at that it is ridiculous some 1 please reset me because i am scared of losing xbox live and

it wasn't even my choice i just recovered it like this and no 1 has reset me yet. I DONT WANT TO GET MY CONSOLE BANNED

I just wanna play xbox without being scared of what's going to happen to me
  4. Burst Axe Win User

Operation Alloy Reward packs... What'd you get in yours?

I'm scared to look because I really want the N7 Crusader.
  5. DWoodbine Win User

Alien: Isolation

Really liked that video and seeing their reaction and at the same time thinking how the hell am I going to play this game without being scared lol.

Some people will think just because there's no killing or shooting things it will be boring, but it's the scares and tension of this game I'm looking forward too and that video in my opinion shows what this game is all about.
  6. LOL Nerf This Win User

Can my console/account be banned for being reported too much?

My brother's account is on my Xbox also and I'm scared to get console banned because he won't be able to play either (he plays a lot more than I do)
Thema:

1. I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console - Similar Threads - I'm really scared

2. I'm really looking forward to this!!!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really looking forward to this!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bman2501 [link] [comments]
  3. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  4. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...
  5. 아이핀 인증하라고 하는 데 정말 답답하네요 [Translation-I'm really sick of asking you to certify Ipin.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    아이핀 인증하라고 하는 데 정말 답답하네요 [Translation-I'm really sick of asking you to certify Ipin.]: 나이 인증하라 해서 인증을 하였습니다. 근데 마지막 페이지에서 확인 누르면 http 405 오류나면서 메일에는 인증 완료라 뜨는 데 작 홈페이지에서는 계속 같은 행동만 반복하 있습니다. 아이핀 인증말 팀뷰어라던가 다른 방식으로 좀 해결해주시면 안 까요? [Translation- I was asked to certify age. But when...
  6. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not?: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not? help me! My connection just keeps randomly cutting out. The internet works just fine on my phone and my laptop, but...
  7. My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.: Just like the title. My account has a week long communications ban and I'm not sure what the offending message/voice chat is/was. The account name is . Any help is welcome, thanks....
  8. I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin: here is my story and I'm really mad because xbox banned my account for 14 days after I gave my cousin my account info he was playing some games on fortnite and then the person messaged him after...
  9. I'm really indignant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm really indignant: I bought the Gear of War ultimate edition I redeemed the CD KEY after having redeemed the latter is not available for the download but in Order history Under the name of the game appears the...
  10. Really Xbox I'm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really Xbox I'm banned: I'm trying to figure out how did I get banned when I'm not even a hacker this makes no sense .You guys banned a customer' who plays the game legit and who paid to play. SMH Playstation would...