I'm really struggling installing State of Decay 2 on the Xbox App

Discus and support I'm really struggling installing State of Decay 2 on the Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, as the title says I'm really struggling to download and install the game State of Decay 2 through the Xbox app. Whenever I go to press... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasCole7, Nov 22, 2021.

1. ThomasCole7
    ThomasCole7 Guest

Hi everybody,

as the title says I'm really struggling to download and install the game State of Decay 2 through the Xbox app.

Whenever I go to press the install button the status changes to 0% and says there is an error. In the details it says the error is 0x00000001.

So far from what I've seen online is that Windows needs an update but I've checked and my Windows 10 is up to date.

I have also tried restarting my laptop and reinstalling the Xbox app.

The app really... feel right though. It seems incredibly slow and unresponsive. Redownloading and installing the Xbox app was a real pain too because the download kept on cancelling.

The game has worked for me before however, that was quite a few years ago and on a different PC.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

ThomasCole7, Nov 22, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community and we're sorry you're having this issue. Usually, this is an issue that is related to the Gaming Services application, the issue can be resolved by fixing it, however, some users have reported that this is no longer working. Anyway, I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

First make sure you are using the latest version of windows, to do this follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

- If there are no updates to be made, please proceed with the solutions below.

Solution 1:

Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

PC reboot

Install gaming service like you would normally

Solution 2:

Go to Windows settings

Applications

Applications and Features

Look for Gaming Services

Click on it

Advanced options

Tap repair

- If it doesn't work, try the alternative below.

Download the Create Windows 10 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Julian_ Win User

State of decay2 ultimate edition

Hi! According to the store page description you don't receive a code and instead the game is tied to your gamertag:

'State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition and add-on content downloads require up to 25GB. ISP fees apply. Xbox Live account required.

State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition may be downloaded to your Xbox One console by selecting “My Games and Apps”, then selecting “Ready to Install”. Included content will automatically be added to Ready to Install, without the need of a download code.
    '

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/state-of-decay-2-ultimate-edition/9nsch45hz9hk?activetab=pivot:eek:ve...
  4. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  5. DapperCrane Win User

Which is your favorite videogame genre?

RPGs, Fallout series, I'm enjoying the State of Decay 2 at the moment.
  6. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
Thema:

1. I'm really struggling installing State of Decay 2 on the Xbox App - Similar Threads - I'm really struggling

2. Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for...: Xbox live could you please on bathing me so I can talk with my friends again I promise I won't do anything bad again on Xbox if you could please unban me cuz I really want to play with my friends...
  3. I'm really liking the new menu design!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really liking the new menu design!: [IMG] submitted by /u/_SirRemix_ [link] [comments]
  4. I'm an xbox insider and was really excited to jump in to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an xbox insider and was really excited to jump in to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator...: I was wondering what I can do to have the game ready for preview. I have already contacted xbox support and they weren't much of a help although the person was pretty nice. Do I need to be invited...
  5. I'm really looking forward to this!!!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really looking forward to this!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bman2501 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console: My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help? submitted by /u/imapuffle [link] [comments]
  7. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  8. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...
  9. 아이핀 인증하라고 하는 데 정말 답답하네요 [Translation-I'm really sick of asking you to certify Ipin.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    아이핀 인증하라고 하는 데 정말 답답하네요 [Translation-I'm really sick of asking you to certify Ipin.]: 나이 인증하라 해서 인증을 하였습니다. 근데 마지막 페이지에서 확인 누르면 http 405 오류나면서 메일에는 인증 완료라 뜨는 데 작 홈페이지에서는 계속 같은 행동만 반복하 있습니다. 아이핀 인증말 팀뷰어라던가 다른 방식으로 좀 해결해주시면 안 까요? [Translation- I was asked to certify age. But when...
  10. I'm really indignant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm really indignant: I bought the Gear of War ultimate edition I redeemed the CD KEY after having redeemed the latter is not available for the download but in Order history Under the name of the game appears the...