I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

Discus and support I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kota., May 24, 2020.

1. Kota.
    Kota. Guest

So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by the person trash talking turns out he was a booter and he started booting my friend off multiple times so
    I tried the scare tactic and sent him a message saying I would do it back to him if he doesnt stop and he stopped but said he screenshotted my message and hes sending it to microsoft and hes getting me banned Im just freaked out that I might lose my account
    that I spent years on and spent so much money on over an angry booter I promise I cant actually boot Im just scared and tried to stop him somehow.Please tell me what I should do I reported his profile and put the story in it to I hope an employee reads it
    everyone be careful his Gamer tags are: Point GYT and Sniper eagle12

:)

Kota., May 24, 2020
  2. Kota. Win User

Thank you my friend recorded his router going on and off can he somehow send it to Microsoft
  3. archer of life Win User

You should have contacted a Microsoft agent to help you with this. They wont ban you unless they have prof you booting. Have good day
  4. AridLizard Win User

he should contact his ISP as the DDoS attack is against their network.

they will have all the records of the attack and can work with the police to prosecute the person who did it
  5. BLACK SABBATH-952FF3 Win User

Is GTA 5 Online still having problems yes or no?

"I'm still scared to try it."

Lolz. Nothing to be scared about. Or even concerned really. Give it a shot! Stop depriving yourself of the pleasure!
  6. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

**** you

If you stopped using foul language I'm willing to bet you'd stop getting bans.

Try it for a while, I think you may be pleasantly surprised.
Thema:

1. I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter - Similar Threads - I'm scared banned

2. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  3. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  4. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  5. I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...: Any idea on how I get or apply the roll? submitted by /u/AWiFiPassword [link] [comments]
  6. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  7. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...
  8. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  9. I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console: My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help? submitted by /u/imapuffle [link] [comments]
  10. I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle ...: I am basically scared to play this game because of the fact that if you quit games too often your global reputation on xbox live will lower. There is an issue with this because if 3 people quit...