I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle ...

Discus and support I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am basically scared to play this game because of the fact that if you quit games too often your global reputation on xbox live will lower. There is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefJoboo, Oct 20, 2015.

1. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle ...

I am basically scared to play this game because of the fact that if you quit games too often your global reputation on xbox live will lower.

There is an issue with this because if 3 people quit as soon as the game starts or they all are idlers, I can not win against 4 people. Its almost impossible to win against those odds and its almost a sure lose in team doubles.

I have to make sure I have time to play this game because if I quit I'm afraid that my reputation will lower. A problem with this is why should I waste ~10 minutes of my time playing me, alone, versus 4 players? I don't want to quit because of the reputation
    repercussions. This is not a good situation to be in. Nonetheless ~50% of the time.

And idlers: I'm playing a game and they stand still either the whole game or the majority of it (trying to get around the idling detection) and they are not only not playing - they are helping me lose by giving the enemy team free kills by playing poorly
    on purpose.

The only option I see to attempt to fix this issue is add an auto-kick feature to people that are abusing the game's idling feature/detection system and a way for more people to join while the game is still playing - which probably can't happen due to the
    nature that this game is not meant to have that happen. It would also be good to put a warning about these features in the menu before people play, so that they will know about this - which by what I've seen, not a lot of people read the patch notes.

I just have to rant because I just played this game for the first time in a while and the first two games I got were all quitters or idlers on my team and I lost because of them.

:)

ChiefJoboo, Oct 20, 2015
  2. Stevo II 95
    Stevo II 95 Guest
    Avoid me reputation

I have been given the 'avoid me' reputation as people have reported me just for skill level. I haven't messaged any other players or spoke to them so the only reason I have this reputation is because of people who don't wanna play against me because of skill
    and now I can't find any matches on games. Is there any way a staff member could put my reputation back up for me?

Stevo II 95, Oct 20, 2015
  3. "Avoid me" flawed reputation system. People reporting just to report

I mostly play Overwatch. and literally one day of playing off meta heroes (not the norm) i get reported just for the players i pick. i Had my mic muted all day because i was playing alone yet these people get away with reporting me under "communications"
    just because theyre upset at the game and want someone to blame. Now because i wanted to have some fun in a video game i got the "avoid me" reputation and now i cant play any multiplayer games... Please Xbox Live support review this case and reset my reputation
    so i can play with friends again on xbox live again. Thanks

AngryPup9364293, Oct 20, 2015
  4. I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle ...

Can you play with friends? That way they won't go idle or quit. If you can't solve it play overwatch the multiplayer is 10x better nobody quits or idle because of XP decrease if you do it.

TurboSonic2017, Mar 26, 2017
  5. Quitting games in MCC won't affect your rep unless someone reports you. I've put months worth of MCC, and usually quit when I'm losing bad, betraying or just quit in general.

I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle ... [​IMG]

Here is my reputation history, as you can see I've been pretty good (even though I play other games than MCC) even though I quit games, there are no reports of me quitting.

(Oh, and those 2 people that reported me for cheating, they are toxic, 12-year-old cod kids that a sniper kill across the map is called cheating)

Hope this helps

SuperFlight89, Mar 26, 2017
  6. I got into a fight the other day with some random. Everyone quit so I was left in a 1v4. They kept harassing me to quit the match, as much as I'd love to in order to benefit myself and the people begging me to quit, I would of suffered warnings, bans, reputation
    decreases etc.

I'm more scared of posting about Halo here because simple posts like these not only seem to enrage people but prompt mods to jump in, harass you and silence you.

There were these two guys in BTB last night team killing everyone just because we finally got Halo 2 in BTB. We could not kick them for some reason and obviously reporting them was useless. 10 minutes later I'm still playing with the jerks in another match.
    So when you play properly you're punished but the people who actually commit stupidity throughout a match are free to do what they want.

Oh again I better be careful posting, my entire Xbox Live account might be banned from Halo and abroad just for posting about the game here!

MORE CORRUPT LOGIC: 360 rep system, as like this is flawed. I NEVER use my mic unless I'm in a party with friends yet my thing was around 80% trash talk. Boosters and people you make mad in a game can abuse the system so really NONE of it is legitimate.

CHRISPOCALYP5E, May 4, 2018
  7. I've actually beaten 4 guys in a slayer game after all of my teammates left the game. adopted guerilla tactics and did hit and run stuff so that I got one kill for every one of theirs. my team was already close to the lead when they quit and I took care
    of the rest. I've also won a CTF game on blood gulch (the reach version) with only 4 people left against 8 other players on the other team. we had a tie and my team held our base until the end of the game to get a stalemate. took a lot of work but we did
    it.

that being said, I usually quit after half of my team bails as well because i'm not going to waste my time on a game I have no chance of winning at that point.

IgotTSondabrain, Nov 1, 2018
  8. SuperFlight89 Win User

I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle and quit - leaving me alone against 4 people.

Quitting games in MCC won't affect your rep unless someone reports you. I've put months worth of MCC, and usually quit when I'm losing bad, betraying or just quit in general.

[​IMG]

Here is my reputation history, as you can see I've been pretty good (even though I play other games than MCC) even though I quit games, there are no reports of me quitting.

(Oh, and those 2 people that reported me for cheating, they are toxic, 12-year-old cod kids that a sniper kill across the map is called cheating)

Hope this helps
  9. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle and quit - leaving me alone against 4 people.

I got into a fight the other day with some random. Everyone quit so I was left in a 1v4. They kept harassing me to quit the match, as much as I'd love to in order to benefit myself and the people begging me to quit, I would of suffered warnings, bans, reputation
    decreases etc.

I'm more scared of posting about Halo here because simple posts like these not only seem to enrage people but prompt mods to jump in, harass you and silence you.

There were these two guys in BTB last night team killing everyone just because we finally got Halo 2 in BTB. We could not kick them for some reason and obviously reporting them was useless. 10 minutes later I'm still playing with the jerks in another match.
    So when you play properly you're punished but the people who actually commit stupidity throughout a match are free to do what they want.

Oh again I better be careful posting, my entire Xbox Live account might be banned from Halo and abroad just for posting about the game here!

MORE CORRUPT LOGIC: 360 rep system, as like this is flawed. I NEVER use my mic unless I'm in a party with friends yet my thing was around 80% trash talk. Boosters and people you make mad in a game can abuse the system so really NONE of it is legitimate.
  10. TurboSonic2017 Win User

Can you play with friends? That way they won't go idle or quit. If you can't solve it play overwatch the multiplayer is 10x better nobody quits or idle because of XP decrease if you do it.
  11. IgotTSondabrain Win User

I've actually beaten 4 guys in a slayer game after all of my teammates left the game. adopted guerilla tactics and did hit and run stuff so that I got one kill for every one of theirs. my team was already close to the lead when they quit and I took care
    of the rest. I've also won a CTF game on blood gulch (the reach version) with only 4 people left against 8 other players on the other team. we had a tie and my team held our base until the end of the game to get a stalemate. took a lot of work but we did
    it.

that being said, I usually quit after half of my team bails as well because i'm not going to waste my time on a game I have no chance of winning at that point.
  12. Suzo 2 Win User

Suspensions for... what ?

Oh god... Okay. The problem is, with a game like GTA V, I think this is impossible to get a good reputation. This a game who there is a lot of bad players who blame other players for their own responsabilty. I'm scared about thinking I can
    not play a game quieltly without taking the risk of being totaly ban because of players mentality...
Thema:

1. I'm scared to play this game because of the reputation issues because people still idle ... - Similar Threads - I'm scared play

2. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  3. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  4. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  5. I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...: Any idea on how I get or apply the roll? submitted by /u/AWiFiPassword [link] [comments]
  6. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  7. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...
  8. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  9. I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter: So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by the person trash talking turns out he was a...
  10. I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console: My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help? submitted by /u/imapuffle [link] [comments]