I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...

Discus and support I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Maybe it's because I previously played it using physical media, before going Gold? To be honest, even with all separed tabs, this is still confusing.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...

Maybe it's because I previously played it using physical media, before going Gold?

To be honest, even with all separed tabs, this is still confusing. Ready to Install should only show up games we actually bought and not Gold.

Also, Gold tab doesn't show 360 games we own. If I'm not wrong, there's some limitations concerning store itself, but isn't this fixable?

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...

1. I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to... - Similar Threads - I'm starting notice

2. I'm connected to Xbox Live, but not anymore when starting up a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm connected to Xbox Live, but not anymore when starting up a game...: I can connect to Xbox Live just fine, but when I start up a game, I'm just suddenly not connected to Xbox Live anymore. So, when I try to connect to Xbox Live again while in the main menu of the...
  3. How do I get notified in the Xbox iOS app when other members of clubs I'm in start ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get notified in the Xbox iOS app when other members of clubs I'm in start ...: How do I get notified in the Xbox iOS app when other members of clubs I'm in start broadcasting, without me having to follow those individual users? This question is different from the one I...
  4. How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone starts streaming a game I'm ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone starts streaming a game I'm ...: How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone on Xbox Live starts streaming a game I'm following? I play some games that are niche enough that they are probably not broadcast by...
  5. I am sick of Bingo not starting, or stopping when I'm winning!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am sick of Bingo not starting, or stopping when I'm winning!: It's been several days now when I have not been able to get onto the Bingo site. Before that, it would suddenly hang in the middle of a game, so I have lost coins and tickets. I see from this...
  6. I'm having an issue with my A button to start the game. It loads but will not let me hit ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an issue with my A button to start the game. It loads but will not let me hit ...: i can't play my golf game. It will not allow me to push the A button. Or any button as a matter if fact. All my other games work with no problems. a521f855-456a-4ff1-a708-dbfd2d903382
  7. I'm new to xbox and kust downloaded the free starwars game in gold.... I cant get it to start.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm new to xbox and kust downloaded the free starwars game in gold.... I cant get it to start.: I'm trying to play this 360game on an x one console, but there is no start button on the x one remote. What do I do to play this game? 30df1e3d-23e8-4165-88af-3063a2b0ce61
  8. I am really sorry please unbannize my account I swear I would not start again please help i'm ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am really sorry please unbannize my account I swear I would not start again please help i'm ...: I was banned I confess my wrongs I apologize to the people offended I swear I would not start again I swear and again sorry to the community xbox live offended bc7a14c3-e211-4712-a1da-701f07d24062
  9. I'm having trouble starting my Xbox one up

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble starting my Xbox one up: Good evening Xbox, since download the last update, I have trouble booting up my Xbox one console. Yesterday it took about 3 attempts to get to the dashboard after powering down the system down 3...
  10. I'm At My Wits End!!!!!!!!!! This All Started Beginning of October when I Downloaded ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm At My Wits End!!!!!!!!!! This All Started Beginning of October when I Downloaded ...: Ok, here's the situation: (1) In the beginning of October I downloaded Netflix Update. (2) Movie was a bit shaky and lagging. (3) My XBOX 360 Slim locked up. (4) I restarted it. (5) Now, all I can...