I’m sticked with Pediatrie which was for childlife patients

Discus and support I’m sticked with Pediatrie which was for childlife patients in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I hope you’re going good, I created a gamertag with my personal outlook account to promote an Xbox profile for the childrens in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NeilLétourneau, Jun 20, 2019.

1. I’m sticked with Pediatrie which was for childlife patients

Hi everyone, I hope you’re going good,

I created a gamertag with my personal outlook account to promote an Xbox profile for the childrens in my departement of pediatric care. It’s ´´Pediatrie´´.

But now, I would like to change it to dissociate my personal tag of pediatric childs tag.

Does I absolutly have to pay 10$ for that?

Regards

(sorry, my english is a bit rusted ☺️)

Neil

Special care counsellor

:)

NeilLétourneau, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

3. Strawbunkles Win User

Yes you do, you only get one free name change. You could make another xbox account and get a free name change on that account, however you will lose all of your progress as you will be playing on a different account.
  4. Th3KingSlayer86 Win User

Are you looking forward to Virtual Reality on the Xbox?

VR isn’t something that I’m really bothered about, stick a TV in front of me and a controller in my hand and I’m good 👍��
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

GTA V not installing

Please do not create duplicate threads. Be patient and stick to one thread. Thanks.
  6. Main Event-5A0236C8- Win User

Halo 4 & Black Ops 2

I’m only pre ordering Halo 4 I love COD but I’m just going to stick with MW3 at least until I prestige all the way. I’m yet to do that since every year I buy the new COD and trade in my old one.
Thema:

1. I’m sticked with Pediatrie which was for childlife patients - Similar Threads - I’m sticked Pediatrie

2. Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.): i just purchased an Xbox One S, along with Xbox Live Gold, and Game Pass. I downloaded a game called Metro Exodus, one of the games offered in Game Pass. But my console says I can purchase it for...
  3. I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpawnYellow [link] [comments]
  4. Не удается отправить ни изображение, ни клип с Xbox One в OneDrive [Translate-I’m unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удается отправить ни изображение, ни клип с Xbox One в OneDrive [Translate-I’m unable to...: Здравствуйте. Уже который день не удается отправить ни изображение, ни клип с Xbox One в OneDriv. Выдает ошибку и всё. Не понимаю, в чем проблема. Выходил из профиля и заходил обратно, что в...
  5. I’m seeing a blank screen with my xBox One X set up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m seeing a blank screen with my xBox One X set up.: Recently, I bought an X Box One X. I’m attempting to set it up. Everything seems plugged in (HDMI out to tv’s HDMI in jack, the power jack (cord’s in securely) (to a surge protector), connected to...
  6. Xbox live says I’m online playing a game I do not own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live says I’m online playing a game I do not own.: My husband is on our xbox one playing Dead by Daylight on his profile. He looked to see if he had any friends playing and my profile is signed in and says that I’m playing Rust. We only have one...
  7. I can’t Chnage my gamer pic cuz I’m banned off it forever ♾

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t Chnage my gamer pic cuz I’m banned off it forever ♾: Xbox if you see this Can You Fix This! 9926af83-920f-4cab-a713-e76fefbcfa1c
  8. Can’t unenroll in Xbox betas now because I’m too young?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t unenroll in Xbox betas now because I’m too young?: Hello, a weird thing happened to me out of nowhere. So basically my xbox one account was considered an “adult account” and because of that i could change my profile picture and use the xbox...
  9. Says I’m offline when I’m not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I’m offline when I’m not.: So i got an xbox a few weeks ago and i was going to Terraria with a mate. We both went onto our xboxs and had the same problem. It said both of us are offline when were not. Ive done everything,...
  10. My account is adult but my Xbox thinks I’m a kid

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is adult but my Xbox thinks I’m a kid: When I got my account, the age applied was 22. I made it 7 or 8 years ago for xbox live on the 360. Late 2014 is when i got my one with my account transfered and bug free. Up untill recnetly, my...