I’m sticked with Pediatrie which was for childlife patients

Discus and support I’m sticked with Pediatrie which was for childlife patients in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I hope you’re going good, I created a gamertag with my personal outlook account to promote an Xbox profile for the childrens in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NeilLétourneau, Jun 20, 2019.

1. I’m sticked with Pediatrie which was for childlife patients

Hi everyone, I hope you’re going good,

I created a gamertag with my personal outlook account to promote an Xbox profile for the childrens in my departement of pediatric care. It’s ´´Pediatrie´´.

But now, I would like to change it to dissociate my personal tag of pediatric childs tag.

Does I absolutly have to pay 10$ for that?

Regards

(sorry, my english is a bit rusted ☺️)

Neil

Special care counsellor

:)

NeilLétourneau, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

3. Strawbunkles Win User

Yes you do, you only get one free name change. You could make another xbox account and get a free name change on that account, however you will lose all of your progress as you will be playing on a different account.
  4. Drizzle J Win User

Whats going on?

Unfortunately it’s affecting many people but just be patient and I’m sure it’ll be back soon enough!
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

Doom Eternal Delayed Till 2020.

Yeah that’s a bummer, I’m not a very patient person haha. But I guess I have to learn it soon it later 🤣.
  6. Th3KingSlayer86 Win User

Are you looking forward to Virtual Reality on the Xbox?

VR isn’t something that I’m really bothered about, stick a TV in front of me and a controller in my hand and I’m good 👍��
Thema:

1. I’m sticked with Pediatrie which was for childlife patients - Similar Threads - I’m sticked Pediatrie

2. I’m not able to record on my External hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m not able to record on my External hard drive: I’ve been using an external hard drive to record game clips for about a year now on my xbox one. Recently my xbox decided to stop recording to my external hard drive and I have no clue why. When I...
  3. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...
  4. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  5. Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JordanW2395 [link] [comments]
  6. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  7. Maybe I’m missing something...

in XboX Insiders
    Maybe I’m missing something...: I’m In the Delta ring and got updated to 1911.191024-1945 the other day. I have yet to see any change in my homepage at all. My other Xbox has the new grid with the 4 split (mixer/store/etc....)...
  8. I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...: I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game. 8c58ef51-84b3-488a-8f34-b68c317fd66d
  9. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  10. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...