I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

Discus and support I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 16, 2020.

1. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

/u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 16, 2020
  2. TMORBEY10 Win User

May Xbox Quest Not Working

I’m having the same issue, I’ve got the fortnite and logins 100% but the download 2 games still says 0% even though I’ve downloaded 3 gold games this month
  3. onyxishere Win User

2 part Question

Sorry to hear about the issue. There are a couple of things you can try here.

1. If you have a disc version of the game and are still experiencing issues installing it then disconnect from the internet to install it.

2. If you would like to purchase the digital version of the game and have an Xbox 360 then purchase it on the 360 first as you can then upgrade to the Xbox One version of the game absolutely free until Jan 15.
  4. JohanLWM Win User

Malfunction registration code

Hi, both the game and the pre-order bonuses are listed but when I check the game e.g. for the eagle talon I don't have it. The list at game manager says: installed 2, ready to install nothing, updates nothing and saved data 2.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

oblivion dlc wont work

Play with Disc 2 inserted, instead of Disc 1. That should fix the issue.

If you are still having issues, Uninstall the game, and then insert only Disc 2, and let the game install.

Good Luck!
  6. Fubski Win User

Borderlands 2

If your game is a CD and since you mentioned that this is the only game that is experiencing the issue then I advise you to return the CD to the retailer and have them replace it. If the same issue persisted using the replaced CD then contact the game developer
    of Borderlands 2 as there's a chance that this can be a game server issue.

If your game is a digital game then you must be experiencing a corrupted file or content as you will need to uninstall this game then install first a different game that has a capacity close to what the Borderlands 2 has. After installing a different game,
    reinstall then the game Borderlands 2. This is to overwrite the space that the game Borderlands 2 has occupied when you first installed it.
Thema:

I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

1. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre... - Similar Threads - I’m still experiencing

2. Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...: I’m still haveing issues with the 2019 app latest version of the app when I’m watching any movie I choose to watch I’m still encountering the white circle just keeps spinning like it trying to...
  3. Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...: submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments]
  4. I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...: When I was playing the Rage 2 game it lost sound again then I restarted my console then when I went to launch the Rage 2 game it played great for a while then I lost the sound in the game and the...
  5. My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions: [img] I was banned from changing my gamerpic on August 6th. On my Xbox Enforcement page it says it ended on August 8th. I still cant change my gamerpic. According to this i should be able to...
  6. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard: Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up? submitted by...
  7. I’m still not able to purchAse

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m still not able to purchAse: @support I need help my xbox store still won’t let me purchase anything the status report on website says everything is good but I’m not b027a37a-ecbd-43f2-8c64-71be53571824
  8. I was banned until the 2/4/18 it’s now 3/4/18 and I’m still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned until the 2/4/18 it’s now 3/4/18 and I’m still banned: I was banned until the 2/4/18 it’s now 3/4/18 and I’m still banned 381e7836-ad39-453a-bc25-0e63759a01e9
  9. Why I’m I still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I’m I still banned: why I’m I still console banned after it ended. I was consoled banned on February 28 and it said I was banned for 14 days. So I wrote a case review and they upheld the banned. So I waited I got on...
  10. I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted: I got banned two weeks ago from every online multiplayer game and banned from communications and it just got lifted how can this be fixed 918ff08b-870c-4d33-9fbc-a9b73f495b90