Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going...

Discus and support Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after thy ask to personailzed my numberplate game just stay there not going eny futher 80b79f8c-306f-4755-b483-28573b04b007 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RatingRhyme545, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going...

Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after thy ask to personailzed my numberplate game just stay there not going eny futher

:)

RatingRhyme545, Nov 13, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going eny futher

3. Jamie​ Win User

Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going eny futher

Hi, there are so many issues with this game it's not even funny I'm sorry you have issues but I have no clue on what could fix this issue but it's very odd.
  4. WPAK Win User

banned for no reason

Hi there,

see this link regarding Forza Ban and suspensions etc:
    support.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-info

I know it's about Forza Horizon but the same thing applies to Forza 4 as far as I know..

For any questions regarding the ban the best thing to do is to go to the Forza 4 forums and create a thread there.
  5. FarrelChung Win User

my halo is not launching but it shows this error

btw if lets just say im trying this on a game that is coing soon like forza horizon 5 is it expected that i get this kind of errors
  6. xRDx Husky Win User

Forza racing and rewinding

im soo hype for Forza Horizon 5
Thema:

Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going...

1. Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going... - Similar Threads - stuck forza horizone

2. On my pc, in the Xbox App I paused my Forza Horizon 5 download and now it's stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my pc, in the Xbox App I paused my Forza Horizon 5 download and now it's stuck: A couple weeks ago I paused my Forza Horizon 5 update to allow another game from steam to download, now I am unable to un-pause it, cancel it or delete it at all. I have done many things in an...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - stuck on loading screen convoy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - stuck on loading screen convoy: Hi, I cannot join to the convoy session. I am stuck in neverending loading like in the picture below. I tried already everything available solutions which are in the Internet. Each attempt was...
  4. Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update: I've tried every solution I could find. Forza Horizon 5 is stuck as "queued 47%" after repairing and reseting the app. When I open the Microsoft Store, it shows "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition"...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen: Hello, when I open up Forza Horizon 5, it only gets stuck on this screen: any idea how to fix this? This has been going on for 10 minutes and no progress! [img]...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Stuck for Ages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Stuck for Ages: I woke up this morning and got on my PC to play forza horizon 5, I was crusing around the night before with my new G29 wheel I got few hours prior. I open it up and it says graphics driver needs...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% download and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107. Can anyone please help? 24923367-79f8-444d-9258-59ad309f0273
  8. Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group": Hi, since recently i cannot play online with a friend. We both face the problem, that the game is stuck on "Creating Game Group", no matter who tries to start a coop session. Xbox companion app...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD: I have game pass on PC, I tried installing Forza Horizon 5 and everything was going well, up until I needed to restart my computer, the download progress was lost, I tried to resume it, but...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions: Hello everyone! I can't even get into the game tutorial. I tried the game on another person's account, and it went very well with the settings on High. So I decided to buy it. (The person I took...