Im stuck in the minecraft beta And cant leave no matter what i try

Discus and support Im stuck in the minecraft beta And cant leave no matter what i try in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried all the solutions i seen online and it says i left the beta and when i go to download it i get the beta version can someone please help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SnooOpinions411, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Im stuck in the minecraft beta And cant leave no matter what i try

I have tried all the solutions i seen online and it says i left the beta and when i go to download it i get the beta version can someone please help

submitted by /u/SnooOpinions411
    [link] [comments]

/u/SnooOpinions411, Nov 29, 2021
  2. MithrilFlame Win User

Minecraft Won’t install

Yes i did join the minecraft beta and i notice i couldn’t join my friends so i unsubscribed to the beta unistalled minecraft then when i tried installing it back i had issues which leads me to where im at now
    Ah, thanks for that info.

This is almost certainly the cause of the issue.

Please read, start to end, and then follow start to end the following guide, from Minecraft support:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360004438671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta

So, to try to reset your game/account, follow start to end that guide. Join again, to make sure it is recognised, and then follow that guide to Leave after that, with restarts of the Xbox in between steps to make sure it "sticks".

There is a section on what to do if you get stuck in the beta also at the bottom.

And please reply back after that and let me know how it goes :)
  3. III D4N 97 III Win User

i cant leave minecraft beta

It will say you can join back straight after you leave but it can take a few days for it to switch you back to the previous version of the game.
  4. III D4N 97 III Win User

It may take a few days for you to fully leave at which you will need to reinstall the game to get the old version
  5. Darkknight5452 Win User

ohhhh that makes sense, thanks
  6. Darkknight5452 Win User

i already reinstalled the game yet it still in the beta and on the xbox insider hub it says "join"
Thema:

Im stuck in the minecraft beta And cant leave no matter what i try

1. Im stuck in the minecraft beta And cant leave no matter what i try - Similar Threads - stuck minecraft beta

2. Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build: I just bought Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft store a handful of days ago, and from the moment I installed it, I've been stuck on a beta version of the game. The latest stable version of...
  3. Stuck in the minecraft bedrock beta for over a year now, with no way to get out

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in the minecraft bedrock beta for over a year now, with no way to get out: In early 2020, i joined the bedrock version of minecrafts beta build through the insider hub. However, ever since i had had no luck in leaving it. Ive uninstalled the game at least 5 times now and...
  4. Minecraft Beta Help, Stuck on public build (1.17.10)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Help, Stuck on public build (1.17.10): Hey, So I'm trying to get into the Beta but for some reason it won't update past the public build. I am enrolled and I have played in the beta before. I just took some time away from it and now I...
  5. Minecraft on xb1x stuck in beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft on xb1x stuck in beta.: Pretty much what the title says. I've tried everything I have found to fix it even leaving the insider program and it still keeps reverting back. I'm at a loss finally and maybe one of you have an...
  6. I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta: I have literally done every single troubleshooting answer to get me out of minecraft beta for windows 10. I never chose to join the beta version all I did was do an update for the game and it was...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Beta.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Beta.: I've been trying to revert my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back to non-beta, but can't seem to find any success. I've tried uninstalling, leaving the preview in Xbox Insider Hub, and reinstalling....
  8. I am stuck in minecraft beta and insider hub instructions are not working

in XboX Insiders
    I am stuck in minecraft beta and insider hub instructions are not working: Hi I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it is forcing me into beta. I have tried everything to get out of beta uninstalling reinstalling enrolling and un enrolling. I followed all...
  9. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.: I've been stuck in the Minecraft Beta for the past 5 days now and all help I've asked for has not worked at all. I never signed up for the beta and I cant play Minecraft anymore as I'm stuck in a...
  10. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...