I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

Discus and support I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GorillaPenile, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed to system update as I was holding off for a little while. But my update wouldn’t go through a few times and finally I thought everything was cool as it was moving quickly and hit 81% but that’s when it got stuck. I can’t reset, hard reset, factory reset, the offline update or offline reset won’t go through nothing I’ve done worked. At this point do I just have to get a new Xbox? Can I repair this Xbox? I’m hoping somebody can help please.

submitted by /u/GorillaPenile
    [link] [comments]

/u/GorillaPenile, Jul 28, 2019
  2. oMr N1CE GUYo Win User

Cannot Purchase a Game from xbox.com

I can’t seem to find anything saying it’s region locked so I’m not sure. Seems odd though.
  3. Th3KingSlayer86 Win User

Villain or Hero

Mass Effect games, played the hell out of those games but I’m always paragon, I just can’t seem to bring myself to be renegade lol
  4. Winkeladvokat Win User

12 hours and still installing from disc

@Kenai Coder I’m afraid that day one patches have become more of a norm than an exception – on all platforms. This being said, 9 GB still seems like an excessive amount of fixing… On the bright side, it seems that “Halo 5” seems to work just fine (despite
    it being a tad mediocre), which, sadly, can’t be said of every other big MP title…
  5. CourtDesigns Win User

The IOS Xbox app crashes when I try to sign in.

This seems like a somewhat frequent issue, as this is affecting me as well and no amount of troubleshooting has yielded a solution. I’m waiting for an update to fix the problem at this point.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything

Have you tried using a different controller it sounds like your controllers left analog stick may be stuck going to the right.
Thema:

I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

1. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it - Similar Threads - I’m stuck update

2. Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing: it used to show it all the time, randomly then stopped for months now. Ive tried unlinking and relinking i also always appear online on my xbox one and still nothing... im not sure what is going...
  3. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  4. Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player: I have ea access on my xbox one and i installed battlefield 5 but it says you are a trial player what is the problem? f6779afc-4c00-469a-8606-a40937364cb0
  5. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  6. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...
  7. Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  8. Showing 0 Friends Online on Xbox Console when I’m fact friends are Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Showing 0 Friends Online on Xbox Console when I’m fact friends are Online: My Friends List show 0 friends online yet on my xbox app i have friends online. Im able to accept party invites. I have hard reset 3 times. I have removed my account from the xbox console and...
  9. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  10. Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything: I havent used my xbox one in a while and started it up tonight and it beeded updating. I did the update, but now im stuck on the “store” screen. If i try to move over to the “home” screen it will...