I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

Discus and support I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GorillaPenile, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed to system update as I was holding off for a little while. But my update wouldn’t go through a few times and finally I thought everything was cool as it was moving quickly and hit 81% but that’s when it got stuck. I can’t reset, hard reset, factory reset, the offline update or offline reset won’t go through nothing I’ve done worked. At this point do I just have to get a new Xbox? Can I repair this Xbox? I’m hoping somebody can help please.

submitted by /u/GorillaPenile
    [link] [comments]

/u/GorillaPenile, Jul 28, 2019
  2. oMr N1CE GUYo Win User

Cannot Purchase a Game from xbox.com

I can’t seem to find anything saying it’s region locked so I’m not sure. Seems odd though.
  3. Th3KingSlayer86 Win User

Villain or Hero

Mass Effect games, played the hell out of those games but I’m always paragon, I just can’t seem to bring myself to be renegade lol
  4. Winkeladvokat Win User

12 hours and still installing from disc

@Kenai Coder I’m afraid that day one patches have become more of a norm than an exception – on all platforms. This being said, 9 GB still seems like an excessive amount of fixing… On the bright side, it seems that “Halo 5” seems to work just fine (despite
    it being a tad mediocre), which, sadly, can’t be said of every other big MP title…
  5. CourtDesigns Win User

The IOS Xbox app crashes when I try to sign in.

This seems like a somewhat frequent issue, as this is affecting me as well and no amount of troubleshooting has yielded a solution. I’m waiting for an update to fix the problem at this point.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything

Have you tried using a different controller it sounds like your controllers left analog stick may be stuck going to the right.
Thema:

I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

1. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it - Similar Threads - I’m stuck update

2. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  3. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  4. Offline but I’m online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline but I’m online: I know how to fix this the person you are tying to join make them join you then you can join them! 181744f1-5366-4b7f-9e20-5c13699b7012
  5. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  6. My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions: [img] I was banned from changing my gamerpic on August 6th. On my Xbox Enforcement page it says it ended on August 8th. I still cant change my gamerpic. According to this i should be able to...
  7. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  8. I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I see a deal for Halo Reach Skins. it would be awesome if I had them, but I’m not receiving any redeem code or anything. should I be getting a redeem code for...
  9. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard: Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up? submitted by...
  10. Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything: I havent used my xbox one in a while and started it up tonight and it beeded updating. I did the update, but now im stuck on the “store” screen. If i try to move over to the “home” screen it will...