im stuck on the learn more for project xcloud

Discus and support im stuck on the learn more for project xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so im stuck on the learn more screen and its been about 3 months and i havent got the email to do game streaming submitted by /u/Help569 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Help569, Jan 28, 2020.

1. /u/Help569
    /u/Help569 Guest

so im stuck on the learn more screen and its been about 3 months and i havent got the email to do game streaming

submitted by /u/Help569
    [link] [comments]

/u/Help569, Jan 28, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

It seems like this is the general idea of
    Project xCloud
    . Hopefully we will learn more about this at E3 this year.
  3. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

4. Frizio I iB Win User

Xbox Live's Evolution

I think we will see something more in the direction of xcloud project ;)
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

new specs from the consloe and more games for project xcloud streaming
  6. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
Thema:

1. im stuck on the learn more for project xcloud - Similar Threads - stuck learn more

2. How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates: How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates Downloading Updates is taking forever, never finishes. ------------------------------------------------------------- Find...
  3. Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server”: I’ve been olaying Minecraft on my iPad with my friends for some time now, but recently it wouldn’t let me join the world we have been working on. When I try to load in the game, it gets stuck on...
  4. Stuck locating server when joining my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck locating server when joining my friends minecraft world: When i go and join his game it loads all the way until the locating server font comes up then it just load infinitly not allowing me to join. On my friends perspective it says ive joined and my...
  5. Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!: I bought it for my niece and it’s having me setup using the Xbox app, but it wants me to use this network and won’t give me the option to choose another. I of course don’t know the pw for this...
  6. Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay: Hi guys. I just got my Xbox Series X back from Microsoft Service Center last week, and tried to reinstall my games this week. When I am trying to reinstall and play the Watchdogs: Legion and Red...
  7. Fortnite Stuck on Load Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Stuck on Load Screen: Ever since i got a new interent service provider i have no longer been able to play fortnite. All other games work just fine. I have done all diagnoses that were given to me by fortnite and xbxo;...
  8. Minecraft is stuck on "Locating server" screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft is stuck on "Locating server" screen.: So my Minecraft Windows 10 edition is stuck on the "Locating server" screen, my friends can join the world I am trying to join, but I can't. I already uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, I also...
  9. XBox controller stuck in UPS Frankfurt depot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox controller stuck in UPS Frankfurt depot?: I have sent my controller back under warranty but it is HELD IN WAREHOUSE for weeks! I sent it on 4th January and it still shows it hasn't reached destination. e184d9d3-c6a2-4882-8933-71d12355ed98
  10. Console streaming app stuck on learn more.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming app stuck on learn more.: Hello I'm in the omega ring, level 4 in the insiders app, console has passed all streaming tests and I am able to stream xcloud games but in the app the console streaming page is stuck on learn...