im stuck on the learn more for project xcloud

Discus and support im stuck on the learn more for project xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so im stuck on the learn more screen and its been about 3 months and i havent got the email to do game streaming submitted by /u/Help569 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Help569, Jan 28, 2020.

1. /u/Help569
    /u/Help569 Guest

so im stuck on the learn more screen and its been about 3 months and i havent got the email to do game streaming

submitted by /u/Help569
    [link] [comments]

/u/Help569, Jan 28, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

It seems like this is the general idea of
    Project xCloud
    . Hopefully we will learn more about this at E3 this year.
  3. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

4. Frizio I iB Win User

Xbox Live's Evolution

I think we will see something more in the direction of xcloud project ;)
  5. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  6. Zero420override Win User

transfering games between laptop and desktop

Thema:

1. im stuck on the learn more for project xcloud - Similar Threads - stuck learn more

2. Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps: Hi there, I recently noticed that all games in my Xbox Game Pass PC library were stuck at 60fps despite having set the in game settings to unlimited or 144fps. Sea of Thieves, Halo, Gears of War...
  3. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.: I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared them and then Xbox took 5 minutes+ to...
  4. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%: Hi! For the past two days, I have been trying to download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but every time I attempt to download both of them, they end up reaching 79%...
  6. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  7. Wolfenstein: Youngblood on Game Pass Ultimate - PC : stuck at 0% downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood on Game Pass Ultimate - PC : stuck at 0% downloading: Hi. On Wolfenstein: Youngblood on my PC, I have a strange error. I started the installation from the Xbox (beta) application (all up to date) The files are checked, and the download page...
  8. Screenshots stuck in upload-queue for Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots stuck in upload-queue for Xbox Live: Just noticed. Took about 15 Screenshots. They are all stuck in the upload queue. Restarted the Xbox One X - no game running. Still stuck. Played a match of COD MW - no problem with online play....
  9. changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...

in XboX Insiders
    changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...: hello, so as title says, i turned my xbox on today and had around a 400mb update, i was getting tired of the constant updates on my connection so i changed my status from beta to omega in the...
  10. At first I tried something to get myself out of a problem, but now I’m stuck even worse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    At first I tried something to get myself out of a problem, but now I’m stuck even worse...: Alright... Hey. So, the other night my xbox and everything was working just fine, but this morning i woke up and tried it and, DESPITE my internet working perfectly fine, every time i try to sign...