I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported)

Discus and support I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CheesyApricot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CheesyApricot, Aug 12, 2020.

1. I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported)

/u/CheesyApricot, Aug 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Being charged for something, not sure what

3. VernierSlake Win User

Being charged for something, not sure what

Go to your bank in the morning and get a statement printed out. Look for any recurring payments of $10 and go from there.
  4. iiTwiikz Win User

Holograms Can Teabag

Jasper why would you report somebody for something the developer put in the game? Surely that would be abusing the reporting system?

I may be wrong
  5. voteDC Win User

not sure where to find report

Here is how to report and block communications
    LINK
  6. Kronic Herba Win User

not sure where to find report

Your not allowed to post their gamertags. The only thing you can do is report/block them via Xbox Live.
Thema:

I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported)

1. I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported) - Similar Threads - I'm sure there's

2. Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the...

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the...: I really wish I could play (by backward compatibility) the Ben 10 games of Xbox 360 on Xbox one - Alien Force Vilgax Attacks, Cosmic Destruction, OMNIVERSE 1 and 2, Rise of Hex and Galactic Racing...
  3. I'm sure many know but its the switching between the 1080p dashboard to a 4k a game...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm sure many know but its the switching between the 1080p dashboard to a 4k a game...: Im sure many are already aware of the 2 second black screen when switching back and forth between the dashboard and a 4k game? I feel like it's worth looking into. It's annoying and turning 4k...
  4. I want to change my Gamertag but it says it isnt allowed and I'm not sure why.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to change my Gamertag but it says it isnt allowed and I'm not sure why.: Hi! I'm trying to change my gamertag from "ScorcH RemiX" to "bfremix" but for some reason when I try to do so it won't let me and it says "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." I'm...
  5. Just Making Sure I'm Following Rules

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just Making Sure I'm Following Rules: So in 2016 I bought a Xbox One S Minecraft bundle that had the 500GB HDD in it and recently I wanted to change that so I bought a 1TB SSHD and took apart my cosnle ans swaped out the HDD and the...
  6. My Account was hacked and I'm not sure what else to do to protect it other than just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account was hacked and I'm not sure what else to do to protect it other than just...: So recently (Maybe 4 or 5 hours ago) My account was hacked, password not changed, username not changed, but for some reason my Bio was He/Him when normally it is the lyrics to Dunkey's This is a...
  7. Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch

in XboX Insiders
    Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch: So I'm not sure if it's already been stated or acted on, but can there be a symbol or something on the game for the ones that don't need a controller and can use touch screen controls? Sometimes I...
  8. I've been banned and I'm not 100% sure about the ground I stand on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned and I'm not 100% sure about the ground I stand on.: long story short my account was perma banned from xbox. why? "cheating" I'm not gonna give you a sob story, I've done some pretty crappy stuff in my 7k hours of playing gta online (the only game...
  9. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended change

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended change: Assuming you have a recent clip or screenshot, they appear both on the watch tab and activity feed of your profile. If you were to like it on your activity feed it does not display any likes on...
  10. I'm not sure if this is intentional or a new bug

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not sure if this is intentional or a new bug: Assuming you have a recent clip or screenshot, they appear both on the watch tab and activity feed of your profile. If you (or anyone else) were to like it on your activity feed, it does not...