I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?

Discus and support I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Oct 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Oct 6, 2019
  2. BrianGunter Win User

Games for PS4 get 1080p patch but not XBOX ONE?????

[quote user="Jdot Frost"]Your a moron dude.

[/quote]

I truly hope I'm not the only one who sees the irony here...
  3. toonarmy206 Win User

Gold users to get free skype on xbox one

I guess I'm the only one who won't use Skype on Xbox One!
  4. ShadowRiver797 Win User

Xbox One early - "No Taco Bell required"

I guess I'm the only one who found it funny (and I'm getting a PS4).

--

Honestly, I don't see the harm. I just see it more as playful poking fun rather than some serious insult or anything. I thought the people getting upset were just being overly sensitive PS4 fans but I guess I'm just the odd one out who actually did think
    it was amusing.
  5. o JAYDAWG o Win User

Xbox movies won't let me buy

Glad to see i'm not the only one who has had this problem since the last update.
  6. Oh No Its Beau Win User

Dear Microsoft, you get a D-

I think I'm the only one who didn't expect Halo 4.... not to say I'm excited or anything but I just didn't expect like everyone else.
Thema:

1. I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed? - Similar Threads - I'm sh*t gets

2. I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.: I was writting in all my posts that I was Alpha-Skip-Ahead, but it was wrong, yesterday I head my Insider app to check this, and I'm a Preview-Alpha. Sorry for all who see my posts, and stay in...
  3. Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.: I was looking at the Xbox Console Companion (my xbox is laying next to me unplugged because I rarely use it anymore) and it says I'm playing NBA 2K17. How do I make it stop? When I noticed this I...
  4. I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me: I've been trying to change my gamertag too shark and it says its been taken and not available but when I look it up on the xbox menu it doesnt show up so I'm not sure if I can use the gamertag or...
  5. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  6. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  7. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  8. I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...: Any idea on how I get or apply the roll? submitted by /u/AWiFiPassword [link] [comments]
  9. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  10. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...