I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?

Discus and support I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Oct 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed? - Similar Threads - I'm sh*t gets

2. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  3. I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  5. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  6. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  7. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  8. Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...: After the patch I started an assassin but deviated from finding the magos biologist. Now I can't leave the chernobw/e system. Is there a fix? b2f37ac8-c075-4bae-bbb5-1dd0fa8ca5b2
  9. I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?: I would like to know since I'm new to alpha skip ahead and I don't see many changes submitted by /u/SenkoFox [link] [comments]
  10. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...