I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed

Discus and support I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im the owner of Scaredartists but it wont let me chat or post anything as i am not a memer this shouldn't happen and it means i can tinteract with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XScaredArtistX, Nov 19, 2019.

1. I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed

Im the owner of Scaredartists but it wont let me chat or post anything as i am not a memer this shouldn't happen and it means i can tinteract with other members in the club !!!

:)

XScaredArtistX, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed

1. I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed - Similar Threads - I'm Owner Club

2. I'm in ash. And my ssd is always on now. I mean yea its supposed to be but I will glance at...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in ash. And my ssd is always on now. I mean yea its supposed to be but I will glance at...: Ssd is constantly loading but theres only 3 games on it no apps nadda. Any1 else see this?? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  3. i'm italian

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm italian: non capisco perchè non posso pagare xbox live gold con una carta codice acquisti [Translation-I don't understand why I can't pay xbox live gold with a shopping code card]...
  4. Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions): Hi. Since I installed Windows 10 Home again, I'm having problems with Minecraft FPS CUZ OF GAME DVR. FPS caps at 60 while not full screen but it does while not fullscreen. I uninstalled Game bar...
  5. I'm getting error 0x803f900a error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting error 0x803f900a error.: It says to sign ito the profile using this game or ewnew upur subscription for xbox live gold. I am signed in correctly to correct profile and I only renewed subscription on the 25th March. Please...
  6. Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide): Hi, I've been using my android box for a while now with OneGuide and it was working perfectly fine. Probably a month ago it just stopped working. When ever I try to switch to my Android box using...
  7. I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,: Have tried to log in with my same email for my main account , and instead I get another account that I created a while back, which is Russies. This profile has nothing on it, and I've tried...
  8. I'm unable to receive nor mark messages as read

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to receive nor mark messages as read: I've had this problem for a few days where if someone sends me a message I'm unable to view, and if it does come through I'm unable to mark it as read so it forever stays a notification, I was...
  9. Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...: Perhaps I'll be the last one in human history, but yes, I purchased an XBOX 360(e) on January 7th, 2014, my first Seventh-generation console. Why did I wait 11 years since I bought my PS2 back in...
  10. I'm feeling jilted as a XBX owner

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm feeling jilted as a XBX owner: Well PUBG first announced it would run at 60 fps on XBX and 30 fps xbone , however the devs recently recanted that on Twitter. Stating that it will now run 30 fps across all XB platforms,...