I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation

Discus and support I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; God for so many years, ..... I already forgot when we were promised this. Also with the release of Win10. Why such a terrible launcher, why the company... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OrcusPlay, May 13, 2022.

1. /u/OrcusPlay
    /u/OrcusPlay Guest

I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation

God for so many years, ..... I already forgot when we were promised this. Also with the release of Win10. Why such a terrible launcher, why the company cannot create a /u/OrcusPlay
    [link] [comments]

/u/OrcusPlay, May 13, 2022
  2. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  3. cristianmartinez_aa Win User

I appear to have lost my minecraft licence

It appears to be a bug with the new launcher, I had the launcher from the microsoft store installed + everything up to date on the windows side

I uninstalled the new launcher and installed the windows 7/8 version and it detects the licence there.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

0x87dd0003

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

A new Launcher is being offered for download which supports Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. Unless you have such a subscription we are advising for the present not to install this new Launcher

If you are having issues installing this new Launcher for Windows 10/11, or after installation you are unable to log in (e.g. it is apparently unavailable on your Windows Store account): please download and install the older Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download

The new Launcher for Windows 10/11 has only recently been released, and judging by many posts on the subreddit it is not working correctly for some users. We recommend using the above mentioned older version for Windows 7/8 until these issues are resolved.

If you have successfully installed the new Launcher please see this FAQ https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft failed to sign in

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

A new Launcher is being offered for download which supports Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. Unless you have such a subscription we are advising for the present not to install this new Launcher

If you are having issues installing this new Launcher for Windows 10/11, or after installation you are unable to log in (e.g. it is apparently unavailable on your Windows Store account): please download and install the older Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download

The new Launcher for Windows 10/11 has only recently been released, and judging by many posts on the subreddit it is not working correctly for some users. We recommend using the above mentioned older version for Windows 7/8 until these issues are resolved.

If you have successfully installed the new Launcher please see this FAQ https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft Launcher Error

This is from Minecraft's subreddit;

Thema:

1. I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation - Similar Threads - I'M TIRED launcher

2. I'd like a refund of my Windows 10 purchased game. I'm tired of having to uninstall it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd like a refund of my Windows 10 purchased game. I'm tired of having to uninstall it and...: I'm tired. I'm so tired of the Microsoft Store it's not funny. Your app is utter garbage and does nothing but impede my gaming experience. I bought Dead by Daylight and EVERY TIME there is an...
  3. I'm sick and tired of this. Absolutely sick and tired

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sick and tired of this. Absolutely sick and tired: I'm playing Ninja gaiden 2. Off the disc that I purchased. On my Xbox 360 console. Many years ago when I beat the game 11 of the 12 times you have to beat it to get all the achievements. All the...
  4. I'm tired of my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition Crashing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition Crashing!: It started when Borderlands 3 came out. During game play, the screen will go black. The console will play the sound and shut itself off. Upon turning it back on, it shows the over heating...
  5. I'm tired of playing this gosh darn game on easy

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm tired of playing this gosh darn game on easy: On Microsoft Solitaire I accidentally clicked "always remember my selection" now I am stuck playing the dumb game on easy. Even though I have mastered it and could play it on hard or expert. I...
  6. Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. I'm tired of missing achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of missing achievements: sometimes i honestly feel like Microsoft doesn't listen to consumers, i can point to so many quality of life issues but what annoys me the most if going through my achievements and seeing missed...
  8. I'm tired of Smurf accounts and I want my money back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm tired of Smurf accounts and I want my money back.: I want to play with my own tears. I'm tired of playing with people who just trash the games because they are interested to see people's reaction or want to post it on youtube. If Microsoft is not...
  9. I'm tired of missing achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of missing achievements: sometimes i honestly feel like Microsoft doesn't listen to consumers, i can point to so many quality of life issues but what annoys me the most if going through my achievements and seeing missed...
  10. I'm getting sick and **** tired of you **** at Xbox live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting sick and **** tired of you **** at Xbox live!!: This is DedBeatHOOLIGAN and For the 2nd time you guys go and suspend my account because some little 12 yr gets beat in a game and quickly goes to report me and right away Xbox live suspends me...