I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

Discus and support I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Axis ToxicWolf, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game

:)

Axis ToxicWolf, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

3. Axis ToxicWolf Win User

I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

I just tried it again and it said the same thing
  4. Zero420override Win User

5. Axis ToxicWolf Win User

I figured it out i wasnt using an updated payment method and it just didnt tell me
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game
    there was a service outage id try again soon
Thema:

I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

1. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this... - Similar Threads - I’m trying buy

2. My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My van is over but I’m still experiencing repercussions: [img] I was banned from changing my gamerpic on August 6th. On my Xbox Enforcement page it says it ended on August 8th. I still cant change my gamerpic. According to this i should be able to...
  3. I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I see a deal for Halo Reach Skins. it would be awesome if I had them, but I’m not receiving any redeem code or anything. should I be getting a redeem code for...
  4. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard: Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up? submitted by...
  5. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features: So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even...
  6. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  7. I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpawnYellow [link] [comments]
  8. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  9. I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ...: so I bought a 12 month Xbox live subscription. When I login it gives me the Xbox live main menu but when I try to play multiplayer it say that I need to buy Xbox live again....
  10. I’m getting this error code when trying to update my XBox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting this error code when trying to update my XBox1: I’m getting error message 0x8B05000F. I’ve done the Trouble Shooting but this code doesn’t appear anywhere. Please help. Thanks. c1b95968-e34f-4e20-928b-e1b8b085443d