I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t

Discus and support I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll pay Halo reach (this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-reach/btd24m1qcd56?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab) with my 20 dollars in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FranciscoAraúz, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t

I'll pay Halo reach (this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-reach/btd24m1qcd56?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab) with my 20 dollars in the account balance but the page does not shows the option
    to pay with it and if I click on * see price * it takes me to the marketplace where I can only pay with a credit card, is it normal for me not to pay with my wallet?

:)

FranciscoAraúz, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

In order to use your Microsoft account balance on 360 content, the purchase has to be made through a 360 console.
  3. CyMicky Win User

Halo Reach addictive?

well ... for me isn`t halo reach addictive, i`m Halo fan since the first halo what i actual played like halo 2 on pc in my opinion if you own a xbox you should at least play halo ....
  4. C0D3 red Win User

All XBL players can't be ****

I dont have those other games, I sold my Halo` s. But I play alot of Minecraft and Battlefield 3. Can` t wait for Battlefield 4. But yeah your right about everyone trying to prove something to strangers, I`m in it for the fun. And winning is fun, But I`m
    not trying to prove anything.
  5. Ali Mustafa Mahmoud Win User

I can't buy anything with my local currency

Please help

i m from United arab emirat i can t buy game and maps online,i buy dollar cart and i try withe visa cart but always give me error problem
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Halo Had Lost It's Way Without Master Chief According To Microsoft.

I hate M$.

Halo 3 ODST and Reach lost Halo's way because Bungie made it! Halo Wars didn't have Master Chief, but since M$ studio's made it. It didn't. Halo Wars rocked and is more Halo than Reach/ODST, even though it's an RTS!
Thema:

1. I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t - Similar Threads - I´m trying buy

2. Posso instalar mods em Halo 5 sem risco de banimento? (Can I install mods in Halo 5 with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posso instalar mods em Halo 5 sem risco de banimento? (Can I install mods in Halo 5 with...: Será que eu posso instalar modificações criadas pela comunidade de Halo 5, eu acho que isso não seria "ilegal", só queria expandir a experiencia de gameplay e essas coisas [Translation] Can I...
  3. Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?: I have always had unlimited Internet, until July, when I moved to a place with NO Internet. So, to get Internet, I have to "tether" my phone. Works better than I thought, right up until I reach my...
  4. posso baixar mod de texturas no xbox one [Edit - Translation] - can i download texture mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    posso baixar mod de texturas no xbox one [Edit - Translation] - can i download texture mod...: Eu posso baixar mod de texturas no xbox one, sem risco de banimento? no jogo minecraft, por exemplo baixar as texturas de um site oficial? [Edit - Translation] - Can I download texture mod on...
  5. When I go to move the cursor on the menu tabs, it moves to the right and won't go back. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to move the cursor on the menu tabs, it moves to the right and won't go back. It...: The tab on the xbox menu runs all the way to the right tab and cannot be shifted back, making the xbox unusable. dfcb8ef0-0bcc-4123-875e-28d9cc2dca4c
  6. My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer...: Hey everyone, I'll try to be more specific and add more details. I live in France so first of all, sorry for the upcoming mistakes. I buy every year an 1 year xbox live code from the internet,...
  7. I`m trying to download again PES 2013 on xbox 360 but the download will never complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I`m trying to download again PES 2013 on xbox 360 but the download will never complete: After more than 6 sessions with Microsoft support agents on chat, dozen of tries (clean drive cache, changing the storage, formating internal drive, restoring to factory settings, re-downloading...
  8. I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t: Hello, I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t The idea is to recover information, and load it after into my new XBOX One. Thanks Francisco...
  9. I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz ...: I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz help 0add3b12-8b05-410b-a551-28672dadbddb
  10. I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...: I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag 7bc6b54b-127b-41fa-aaf2-bc8328df729c