I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t

Discus and support I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll pay Halo reach (this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-reach/btd24m1qcd56?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab) with my 20 dollars in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FranciscoAraúz, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t

I'll pay Halo reach (this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-reach/btd24m1qcd56?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab) with my 20 dollars in the account balance but the page does not shows the option
    to pay with it and if I click on * see price * it takes me to the marketplace where I can only pay with a credit card, is it normal for me not to pay with my wallet?

:)

FranciscoAraúz, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

In order to use your Microsoft account balance on 360 content, the purchase has to be made through a 360 console.
  3. CyMicky Win User

Halo Reach addictive?

well ... for me isn`t halo reach addictive, i`m Halo fan since the first halo what i actual played like halo 2 on pc in my opinion if you own a xbox you should at least play halo ....
  4. C0D3 red Win User

All XBL players can't be ****

I dont have those other games, I sold my Halo` s. But I play alot of Minecraft and Battlefield 3. Can` t wait for Battlefield 4. But yeah your right about everyone trying to prove something to strangers, I`m in it for the fun. And winning is fun, But I`m
    not trying to prove anything.
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Halo Had Lost It's Way Without Master Chief According To Microsoft.

I hate M$.

Halo 3 ODST and Reach lost Halo's way because Bungie made it! Halo Wars didn't have Master Chief, but since M$ studio's made it. It didn't. Halo Wars rocked and is more Halo than Reach/ODST, even though it's an RTS!
  6. Ali Mustafa Mahmoud Win User

I can't buy anything with my local currency

Please help

i m from United arab emirat i can t buy game and maps online,i buy dollar cart and i try withe visa cart but always give me error problem
Thema:

1. I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t - Similar Threads - I´m trying buy

2. I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.: Split from this thread. Hello, I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working. Please replace my code [Mod removed image- personal information]...
  3. Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party: So i can hear my chat party but they can't hear me. We have been through every setting known to man in the console settings, matched it to my friends settings who's mic works. Nothing Followed...
  4. If I delete a message on Xbox does it go away for the other person?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete a message on Xbox does it go away for the other person?: If i delete a message on xbox messages, does it delete for the other person? a401fd4e-e670-4c54-91bc-5b662e655476
  5. Ich kann mich nicht anmelden [Translation - I can not log in]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich kann mich nicht anmelden [Translation - I can not log in]: Wenn ich meine Xbox anmache und dann mich anmelden will funktioniert dies nicht und ich weiß nicht was da los ist ich drücke sehr oft auf den xbox Button oder auf anmelden aber da passiert rein...
  6. XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.: As title says, when I try to play the mixer, or any capture (including a screenshot or sharing) my xbox will crash to a staticcy screen. When this happens I have to hard shutdown and start again....
  7. I`m trying to download again PES 2013 on xbox 360 but the download will never complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I`m trying to download again PES 2013 on xbox 360 but the download will never complete: After more than 6 sessions with Microsoft support agents on chat, dozen of tries (clean drive cache, changing the storage, formating internal drive, restoring to factory settings, re-downloading...
  8. I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t: Hello, I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t The idea is to recover information, and load it after into my new XBOX One. Thanks Francisco...
  9. I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz ...: I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz help 0add3b12-8b05-410b-a551-28672dadbddb
  10. I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...: I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag 7bc6b54b-127b-41fa-aaf2-bc8328df729c