Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different...

Discus and support Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As you can see it wont give me an option and yes i did try clicking it and noting happens if anyone knows how to if this can you tell me [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AkosKoteles, May 28, 2022.

1. AkosKoteles
    AkosKoteles Guest

Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different...

As you can see it wont give me an option and yes i did try clicking it and noting happens if anyone knows how to if this can you tell me
    Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different... [​IMG]

:)

AkosKoteles, May 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different one on Xbox game pass pc

3. AkosKoteles Win User

Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different one on Xbox game pass pc

nope im trying to change it from US to Canadain and the card im using to pay for my game pass is in canadain so i would think i could switch it or use the same card but i cant so im kind of at a lost on what to do
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today AkosKoteles

Is your payment method billed and issued on US? Or that's the thing that you're trying to change?

You can try first add it your payment method here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments?...

If your payment method belongs to another country you may need to change your PC region, in that way make your PC region match with your payment method
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game
    there was a service outage id try again soon
Thema:

1. Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different... - Similar Threads - trying buy something

2. Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...: [img] I need much help problem is in the subject 9dfb0d87-b628-4b71-85f3-9cf0a819f290
  3. I try to buy something but, it wont let me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something but, it wont let me: I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz help?! 635d0d17-cddd-46af-8851-0fe772f0b616
  4. So when I try to buy something for the Microsoft store it says we can’t process your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try to buy something for the Microsoft store it says we can’t process your...: Please help cause i dont know what to do eac1e804-e18a-4cb1-b158-029d601ac94c
  5. I tried buying in-game currency.It says I need to install something but there is nothing in...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried buying in-game currency.It says I need to install something but there is nothing in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RealPLIMAGE [link] [comments]
  6. I try to buy something, yet to no avail.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to buy something, yet to no avail.: So, it's a normal Monday, get on my Xbox to find out that my Gold membership has expired. To fix this problem, I went to the store, headed to the memberships tab, and make an attempt to renew my...
  7. I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.: Any one anything about this 11967861-5fd4-42cf-8925-1565cd07662b
  8. trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...: My son is trying to buy an addition on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set up a 6 digit number. Anyone else encounter this? f1aa67aa-e463-4adc-bb09-1520b461557c
  9. Trying to buy something with a gift card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy something with a gift card.: Hello, goodnight from Brazil. I want do buy COD BO II, but I dont have any credit card, so I went to mall and buy a Gift Card, and says cleary that I can buy games, films, whatever, but when I try...
  10. I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...: I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 whenever I try to by something and it keeps on doing it can someone please help 967e0040-647c-4cc8-8292-dfdbc3dbb453