I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

Discus and support I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tried to install Wasteland 3 and Tell Me Why yesterday and today and both times, after I click the Install button, it flicks to Preparing briefly and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by iwantpie, Aug 30, 2020.

1. iwantpie
    iwantpie Guest

I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

Tried to install Wasteland 3 and Tell Me Why yesterday and today and both times, after I click the Install button, it flicks to Preparing briefly and then goes to Queued but nothing more happens. There's nothing else downloading anywhere and there is enough
    space in the locations I'm telling them to install to. Tried re-installing the app yesterday but that didn't fix anything.

I've had Game Pass on PC for months and never experienced this problem before. I have other games installed from a little while ago that still work fine, it just won't download anything new. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can try?

:)

iwantpie, Aug 30, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi iwantpie ,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. iwantpie Win User

Thanks. There was nothing in the queue in the Microsoft Store, no, i saw the same behaviour if i tried to download anything from there too. I resolved this in the end by just logging out of the Microsoft Store and back in again, though no idea why that
    would be needed
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Can you open the Windows Store on PC and check if anything on there is 'pending' or stuck on 'installing'?

The Xbox App doesn't download content itself, it uses the Windows Store to perform downloads. If there is an issue with your Windows Store, then Game Pass PC games will not download.

Otherwise, resetting the Windows Store might be enough to fix it:

Open Settings.

Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

On the right side, look for Microsoft Store and click it.

The advanced options link will appear. Click it.

[​IMG]

Scroll down and press the Reset button

[​IMG]

Please let us know how you get on.
  5. SamQY Win User

I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Restart your PC and try to download the game again.
  6. «ΛC» ДngyonЭ 1 Win User

"Games with Gold" free games every month

Thanks for the reply. so if I switch from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) which costs less and is oriented only to PC players, if I install a game from the catalog and this game also has multiplayer I cannot play multiplayer with
    the only Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) ? it seems absurd ..... -.-"
Thema:

1. I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued" - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued": EDIT : And suddenly my previous download is back, out of the blue! I do not get it, I have been trying for days! Im glad I can just continue my download, but its still a rather odd thing that...
  3. I'm trying to download bo3 but it's not installing it's just on 0% and it been like this...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to download bo3 but it's not installing it's just on 0% and it been like this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jamdvs [link] [comments]
  4. I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely....: [IMG] submitted by /u/VictorPLopes [link] [comments]
  5. I'm trying to install Fortnite and errorcode 80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Fortnite and errorcode 80070570: Hi Support, I read some threats on-line. I did have Fortnite install from a while back. I tried to update Fortnite and received an error. I uninstalled the software and reboot the xconsole. Then,...
  6. So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...

in XboX Insiders
    So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...: submitted by /u/Armadill0420 [link] [comments]
  7. error 0x803FB107, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x803FB107, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hello, I'm trying to install the game but when I start the download, there just appear "error" and if I click in more details there only says download failed, and the error is 0x803FB107, I've...
  8. Ok I'm trying to install the new call of duty modern warfare and ill have it all installed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok I'm trying to install the new call of duty modern warfare and ill have it all installed...: Ill have it all installed and all the updates to it downloaded but it still wont let me play it it will say up in the top right hand corner of my screen it will say installation progress at 66%...
  9. I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...: I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to install any game from the Microsoft store the download starts but as soon as it reaches 0% it chooses to instantly cancel and say...
  10. I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.: Hello. So, I recently format my pc and I install Minecraft. After the installation, the game was running normally. After a couple of days playing, I opened Minecraft and It stuck to a white screen...