I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely....

Discus and support I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/VictorPLopes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VictorPLopes, Jun 9, 2020.

1. I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely....

/u/VictorPLopes, Jun 9, 2020
  2. SamuelLenser Win User

My Xbox account is locked in child mode, dispite never being linked to a "parent account"

Naw man... keeps taking me to the beta support page. Anything i try to do from there takes me BACK to the beta support home page.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

No mans sky installation keeps stopping?

Hi dE CR0W,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue installing No Mans Sky on your Xbox One X. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshoot Game Download - Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  4. Rylexander95 Win User

Xbox 360 Mass Effect 3: Loading Screen Freeze / Dirty Disc Error

I'm sorry, I don't really understand anything you said about the optical drives, but I'm having problem #2. Everytime I'm at the Citadel and I take the elevator, the loading screen with the outside shot of the Citadel never finishes loading. It'll just keep
    loading indefinitely. I tried to install it after it kept happening, but it always says "the disc is dirty or scratched" when it reaches 20%. This issue only happens when I'm on the Citadel. What should I do?
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Prey for the Gods-coming to Xbox One

Wow I hope it's good.

The site keeps trying to stuff that "No Man's Sky" add down my throat so I've not looked at it.
  6. Dr Slaphead Win User

Trading my PS4 for a Xbox One

As most have said, keep both if you can. I hardly play my PS4 but am keeping, I'm not sure if 'No Mans Sky' is coming to the One, I'm interested in giving that a go when released on PS4 :)
Thema:

I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely....

1. I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely.... - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued": EDIT : And suddenly my previous download is back, out of the blue! I do not get it, I have been trying for days! Im glad I can just continue my download, but its still a rather odd thing that...
  3. I'm trying to download bo3 but it's not installing it's just on 0% and it been like this...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to download bo3 but it's not installing it's just on 0% and it been like this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jamdvs [link] [comments]
  4. I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued": Tried to install Wasteland 3 and Tell Me Why yesterday and today and both times, after I click the Install button, it flicks to Preparing briefly and then goes to Queued but nothing more happens....
  5. I'm trying to install Fortnite and errorcode 80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Fortnite and errorcode 80070570: Hi Support, I read some threats on-line. I did have Fortnite install from a while back. I tried to update Fortnite and received an error. I uninstalled the software and reboot the xconsole. Then,...
  6. So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...

in XboX Insiders
    So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...: submitted by /u/Armadill0420 [link] [comments]
  7. error 0x803FB107, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x803FB107, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hello, I'm trying to install the game but when I start the download, there just appear "error" and if I click in more details there only says download failed, and the error is 0x803FB107, I've...
  8. Ok I'm trying to install the new call of duty modern warfare and ill have it all installed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok I'm trying to install the new call of duty modern warfare and ill have it all installed...: Ill have it all installed and all the updates to it downloaded but it still wont let me play it it will say up in the top right hand corner of my screen it will say installation progress at 66%...
  9. I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...: I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to install any game from the Microsoft store the download starts but as soon as it reaches 0% it chooses to instantly cancel and say...
  10. I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.: Hello. So, I recently format my pc and I install Minecraft. After the installation, the game was running normally. After a couple of days playing, I opened Minecraft and It stuck to a white screen...