I’m trying to join game pass and it’s saying contact Microsoft

Discus and support I’m trying to join game pass and it’s saying contact Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to join game pass and it’s saying contact Microsoft 6f6cb146-f821-46a4-b81c-50eb949eb0e3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VincentCherubin, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I’m trying to join game pass and it’s saying contact Microsoft

:)

VincentCherubin, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

I´m sorry to tell you, but I think it´s no longer possible doing such.

Anyway, if you want, you can always try contacting MS support, they may confirm what I´m saying or help with your issue.
  3. John Dowding Win User

State of Decay (Class3) Rumoured for June 5th at 1600msp. o.O

4. Guisan2 Win User

Gears of War 3 - Can't Connect to ANY Multiplayer Matches

I´m having the same problem and it´s pissing me off. I´ve bought this game to enjoy the multiplayer options and I feel that I wasted my money. I have everything in order with my connection. I tried EVERYTHING and trust me, when I say EVERYTHING it´s true.

Sometimes I can connect to matches, it´s weird because it´s so random. I found that I always find matches, but I can´t connect to them.

For example, yesterday when I could connect:

Checked quality of 3 out of 3 matches.

And then I joined.

But when I can´t (now, and almost every time):

Checked quality of 2 out of 3 matches.

No suitable matches could be found.

So like you can see it´s something that it´s preventing me of joining matches. I´m really confused since I´m thinking that it´s Epic that it´s playing with us. If not, I need help please.

PS: I can always join matches when my friends invite me, or when I join another guy´s game.
  5. soparalokos7 Win User

Account migration

i´m tryying to migrate my account and i keep receiving error messagess. already contacted microsoft and they don´t know how to solve my problem

so, please can some one help?

i´m a preview tester in xbox, so that´s the reason they can help me, should i adress my problem to sony or nintendo?
  6. soparalokos7 Win User

Account Migration

i´m tryying to migrate my account and i keep receiving error messagess. already contacted microsoft and they don´t know how to solve my problem

so, please can some one help?

i´m a preview tester in xbox, so that´s the reason they can help me, should i adress my problem to sony or nintendo?
Thema:

1. I’m trying to join game pass and it’s saying contact Microsoft - Similar Threads - I’m trying join

2. What are these arrows on my game icon? I tried googling it but maybe I’m not using the...

in XboX Insiders
    What are these arrows on my game icon? I tried googling it but maybe I’m not using the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancoisC10 [link] [comments]
  3. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429
  4. I’m trying to sign in Minecraft with a different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to sign in Minecraft with a different account: Okay, so the Microsoft account I was using was a part of an email that I cannot access. So I made a new Microsoft account. So I signed out of my old account. But when I log in with my new account...
  5. I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.: Hi I recently had a bug where my notiflications werent showing so I was told to delete my profile off my console and put it back on and I did. It worked, but when I went into Minecraft I now...
  6. I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways

in XboX Insiders
    I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways: So I had just enrolled into the Xbox insiders program tonight and it made me update my console. Once the update was at the restarting phase the console turned off as usual but then it did not turn...
  7. I’m trying to play MW3 with backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play MW3 with backwards compatibility: To play online i need to download erosion and terminal but the “This offer is not valid in your region” and cant go on to the xbox 360 launcher store to install it...
  8. I’m trying to cancel my past due subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to cancel my past due subscription: Its saying i have to pay $44.99 for xbox game pass ultimate but i dont have the money for it and its saying its past due and i have to pay But i dont have the money for it and i dont want it...
  9. I’m on pc and every time I try to update my game (state of decay 20) it stops at 17.5mb...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m on pc and every time I try to update my game (state of decay 20) it stops at 17.5mb...: submitted by /u/SAF___ [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...: I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game. 8c58ef51-84b3-488a-8f34-b68c317fd66d