I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

Discus and support I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game. 8c58ef51-84b3-488a-8f34-b68c317fd66d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvIl PhAnTuM, Oct 26, 2019.

1. EvIl PhAnTuM
    EvIl PhAnTuM Guest

I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game.

:)

EvIl PhAnTuM, Oct 26, 2019
  2. I S4G4 I Win User

I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not letting me join them HELP

Greetings EvIl PhAnTuM,

A recent update it's needed as you mentioned for Borderlands 3,

Did you checked that your friend has also the update?
  3. I S4G4 I Win User

I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not letting me join them HELP

Only you can't join the lobby?

I would try a cleaning the console cache and also It's good to check that everything is fine with the network configuration, like verifying your NAT status.

Also checking Gearbox forums and even Reddit, seems like there are other people with the same issue with multiplayer lobbies. Seems like is more as an in-game tech issue.
  4. EvIl PhAnTuM Win User

He had already downloaded it and i did as well but it still wont let me join him
  5. light004 Win User

which game release are you looking forward to?

I’m most excited for borderlands 3!
  6. BinaryNation Win User

New compatibility pack issue

I call bulls*** on microsft! I have friends who own Borderlands 2 for the PC and Playstation 3 and downloaded the update with no issues, and on both Xbox 360 systems in my house when I started up Borderlands 2 I was asked if I wanted to download the compatibility
    pack again! If it's a new update then why did it ask me to "download it again"?
Thema:

1. I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not... - Similar Threads - I’m trying join

2. Maybe I’m missing something...

in XboX Insiders
    Maybe I’m missing something...: I’m In the Delta ring and got updated to 1911.191024-1945 the other day. I have yet to see any change in my homepage at all. My other Xbox has the new grid with the 4 split (mixer/store/etc....)...
  3. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  4. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  5. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  6. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  7. I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpawnYellow [link] [comments]
  8. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  9. I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ...: so I bought a 12 month Xbox live subscription. When I login it gives me the Xbox live main menu but when I try to play multiplayer it say that I need to buy Xbox live again....
  10. I’m getting this error code when trying to update my XBox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting this error code when trying to update my XBox1: I’m getting error message 0x8B05000F. I’ve done the Trouble Shooting but this code doesn’t appear anywhere. Please help. Thanks. c1b95968-e34f-4e20-928b-e1b8b085443d