I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

Discus and support I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game. 8c58ef51-84b3-488a-8f34-b68c317fd66d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvIl PhAnTuM, Oct 26, 2019.

1. EvIl PhAnTuM
    EvIl PhAnTuM Guest

I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game.

:)

EvIl PhAnTuM, Oct 26, 2019
  2. I S4G4 I Win User

I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not letting me join them HELP

Greetings EvIl PhAnTuM,

A recent update it's needed as you mentioned for Borderlands 3,

Did you checked that your friend has also the update?
  3. I S4G4 I Win User

I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not letting me join them HELP

Only you can't join the lobby?

I would try a cleaning the console cache and also It's good to check that everything is fine with the network configuration, like verifying your NAT status.

Also checking Gearbox forums and even Reddit, seems like there are other people with the same issue with multiplayer lobbies. Seems like is more as an in-game tech issue.
  4. EvIl PhAnTuM Win User

He had already downloaded it and i did as well but it still wont let me join him
  5. souja unlimited Win User

Internet Connection

Same here. It happened after my console crashed while trying to join my friend on Borderlands 3. When the console turned back on, I couldn't sign in.
  6. light004 Win User

which game release are you looking forward to?

I’m most excited for borderlands 3!
Thema:

1. I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not... - Similar Threads - I’m trying join

2. I’m trying to sign in Minecraft with a different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to sign in Minecraft with a different account: Okay, so the Microsoft account I was using was a part of an email that I cannot access. So I made a new Microsoft account. So I signed out of my old account. But when I log in with my new account...
  3. I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.: Hi I recently had a bug where my notiflications werent showing so I was told to delete my profile off my console and put it back on and I did. It worked, but when I went into Minecraft I now...
  4. I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways

in XboX Insiders
    I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways: So I had just enrolled into the Xbox insiders program tonight and it made me update my console. Once the update was at the restarting phase the console turned off as usual but then it did not turn...
  5. I’m trying to play MW3 with backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play MW3 with backwards compatibility: To play online i need to download erosion and terminal but the “This offer is not valid in your region” and cant go on to the xbox 360 launcher store to install it...
  6. I’m trying to cancel my past due subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to cancel my past due subscription: Its saying i have to pay $44.99 for xbox game pass ultimate but i dont have the money for it and its saying its past due and i have to pay But i dont have the money for it and i dont want it...
  7. I’m on pc and every time I try to update my game (state of decay 20) it stops at 17.5mb...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m on pc and every time I try to update my game (state of decay 20) it stops at 17.5mb...: submitted by /u/SAF___ [link] [comments]
  8. At first I tried something to get myself out of a problem, but now I’m stuck even worse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    At first I tried something to get myself out of a problem, but now I’m stuck even worse...: Alright... Hey. So, the other night my xbox and everything was working just fine, but this morning i woke up and tried it and, DESPITE my internet working perfectly fine, every time i try to sign...
  9. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  10. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...