I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.

Discus and support I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SpaceTurd0 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpaceTurd0, Apr 16, 2020.

1. I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.

/u/SpaceTurd0, Apr 16, 2020
  2. CorporalSmash
    CorporalSmash New Member
    Just found out it actually releases at 10 am PST. Official response below from an insider staff.
    ""
    Hey All,

The Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta kicks off today at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, 1:00 PM Eastern Time, 5:00 PM GMT I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up. :).

Edit: One other thing to note, if you have already registered for the Minecraft Beta you will need to go into the Xbox Insider Hub and select Manage to change your enrollment from the normal Beta to the RTX Beta once it is available.

Thanks!
    ""

CorporalSmash, Apr 16, 2020
  3. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  4. SpentOrca902240 Win User

Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub

When in the Xbox Insider Hub app, the Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX version of the beta isn't in the list of options to join. I've tried a trick I heard of by changing my region in my windows settings, but that didn't work. And I haven't been able to find any solutions anywhere else. I have the latest version of Minecraft and the Insider Hub, and have a good enough GPU (GeForce RTX 2070 Super). Don't see any reason I shouldn't have it show up in the list.

Thank you

[url='https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/9184f0fc-15eb-4d6d-8600-82882fdabf95?upload=true']
    [img]https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/9184f0fc-15eb-4d6d-8600-82882fdabf95?upload=true[/img]
    [/url]no way to shrink the picture, hopefully it doesn't end up too big
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

Hi there Jasbre,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with opting out of the Minecraft Beta. I recommend to try the following article:

How to Join (and leave) the Minecraft Beta

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

Hi,

Did you find a fix to your issue?

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, updated my drivers to the latest version and joined the beta via the insider app. Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX beta was in the list on my PC.

Do you own Minecraft for Windows 10? If you click
    this link
    , does it say you own this game?
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
Thema:

I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.

1. I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up. - Similar Threads - I'm trying join

2. Xbox app, Microsoft store and the Minecraft website are failing me while I'm trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app, Microsoft store and the Minecraft website are failing me while I'm trying to...: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition bundle for PC via the Microsoft store last year around November time and when I downloaded the software at the time, it must've only downloaded...
  3. I'm trying to unlock an unfairly locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to unlock an unfairly locked account: I have already tried all the steps advised on this page and it brings me back to the account is locked notification. I do not have a phone. none. nil. if my account can be unlocked without one I...
  4. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming: So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is "You don't currently own this game. In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game...
  5. I'm trying to re-install Call of Duty Infinite Warfare and every time it stops installing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to re-install Call of Duty Infinite Warfare and every time it stops installing...: I keep trying to re-install CoD Infinite Warfare but every time it stops at roughly 50% with no explanation or error code, the game is physical copy btw 0c8c1ae2-317b-469e-ba3c-137325f64147
  6. I'm trying to play minecraft Java edition, but this screen keeps popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play minecraft Java edition, but this screen keeps popping up: [img] If it matters, I use the Xbox launcher. I have never used the java edition before. I have played the windows 10 edition but I want to use java instead for mods....
  7. I'm trying to get realms and it shows that I need to change my online safety settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get realms and it shows that I need to change my online safety settings.: But everything I click on this website that says the online safety settings literally goes to the support page. I watched YouTube videos and they're all for the console; I don't have the console....
  8. I'm trying to play multiplayer on my migrated minecraft account, but I keep getting redirected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to play multiplayer on my migrated minecraft account, but I keep getting redirected.: Hello! I've been struggeling with for too long! I've recently migrated my mojang account, where I could access multiplayer and realms. Now that I've migrated, I get a "Multiplayer is disabled....
  9. I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...: I have a friend playing on switch, who I'm trying to play minecraft with over my xbox. But it's not letting me join, it says that I need to update my account and safety settings in my xbox...
  10. I'm trying to game stream from my Xbox but it says I need to join the insider program. The...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to game stream from my Xbox but it says I need to join the insider program. The...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KILLAJAROX [link] [comments]