Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...

Discus and support Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do i NEED to download the disc BEFORE playing it. Im off-line but my Xbox ONE still wont let me launch it. 04b1544e-7172-408e-bfc4-d4bd99b27847 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kentishaRichardson, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...

Do i NEED to download the disc BEFORE playing it. Im off-line but my Xbox ONE still wont let me launch it.

:)

kentishaRichardson, Mar 20, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i can launch it.

Hi there

You need to install the game before you play it so please let it install into the hard drive before you play to get the best experience :)
  3. TurtleJones Win User

installing games

while in installing the first few percent it will be numbered then while it says ready to start the bar where it says ready to start showing what has downloaded so far. you can be play during that time as well.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Outer Wilds, not received.

If the pre-order showed in your ready to install list, and the game is not showing now, try searching for it in the store. If it says install, then select it and start the install.
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

Sunset Overdrive broke my Xbox! :(

Just to be on the safe side GG, don't start the game before its fully installed....even if it say's it's ready to start.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Improved Install Times

I'm not really SURE the ps4 completely installs that quick. When I have put in discs its ready to play really fast but I can hear the disc spinning still. So I think those ps4 numbers are because you can start playing before it installs. You can also start
    real quick with x1 as well while it finishes installing. Now the updates are the same. 1gig(example) update will taken the same on each console that's dependent on your internet. This should be done offline and the times when they are both ready to start playing.
Thema:

Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...

1. Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i... - Similar Threads - trying play disc

2. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  3. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  4. whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.: whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and returns me to the home screen, has this happened to anyone, and if so, how can I fix it?...
  5. LEGO Batman 3 DLC downloaded - now receiving 'Disc unreadable' error message when try to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Batman 3 DLC downloaded - now receiving 'Disc unreadable' error message when try to play ...: Last night my son was playing LEGO Batman 3. He downloaded all the DLC available for the game. When he game to play it this morning he received the error message 'Disc unreadable', even though he...
  6. Why does " do you own the game disc this come up everytime I stop playing Skyrim and try to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does " do you own the game disc this come up everytime I stop playing Skyrim and try to ...: I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 timed. Im tired of downloading and reinstalling. Why is this happening? 697643cf-408c-48eb-92a5-570276bd9cd0
  7. whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.: whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and returns me to the home screen, has this happened to anyone, and if so, how can I fix it?...
  8. Please try a different disc. We can't play this one. (0x91d70001)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please try a different disc. We can't play this one. (0x91d70001): I see a lot of people on the internet reporting the dreaded 0x91d700001 error, but when I search on xbox support, it says no articles found, and directs me to the forums. I'm not sure why there...
  9. Error 0x14 when trying to play a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x14 when trying to play a disc: Was getting this the other day when I tried to play Gears 4. Figured a power cycle would fix it, unplugged it, and left for work. got home today and tried it again and got the same error. any idea...
  10. please try a different disc. we can't play this one. (0x91d70001)

in XBoX on Consoles
    please try a different disc. we can't play this one. (0x91d70001): my Netflix DVD won't play on my new Xbox one S. I keep getting this error message "Please try a different disc. We can't play this one. (0x91d70001)" My Xbox HDMI cable is plugged directly into...