I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

Discus and support I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Trooperben79, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

/u/Trooperben79, Dec 4, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

3. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  4. PatrX_02 Win User

Project xCloud (Android)

Yes, I was finally able to fix it by re-sending the petition to enter the Project xCloud, since I was already in before, the petition just took less than a week and they sent me the email confirming I'm accepted to get in the preview. So you should just
    try to re-send the petition.
  5. Septic666Schizo Win User

Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus

I'm having the same problem with my lg k20. It keeps telling me the same thing. Were you able to find any solution yet? I wish I could be more help. I found this while trying to search for an answer. I just got into the Project xCloud Preview last night.
  6. J0hnsta115 Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I am really excited for both. I'm registered to participate in the xcloud beta but I've also pre-ordered Stadia to try out the service. I was a part of project stream when it was in beta, and I absolutely loved my time with it, so I'm excited for the future.
Thema:

I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

1. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email... - Similar Threads - I'm trying register

2. I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued": Tried to install Wasteland 3 and Tell Me Why yesterday and today and both times, after I click the Install button, it flicks to Preparing briefly and then goes to Queued but nothing more happens....
  3. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  4. I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me: I've been trying to change my gamertag too shark and it says its been taken and not available but when I look it up on the xbox menu it doesnt show up so I'm not sure if I can use the gamertag or...
  5. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  6. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  7. I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.: I got rhe app xbox got it gives me a site try to loggin it say technical err and give a number I call they to talk to you guys. bc587ccd-fa26-4473-825e-c97e46d473c5
  8. I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to install the No Man's Sky Beta on PC but it's page keeps loading indefinitely....: [IMG] submitted by /u/VictorPLopes [link] [comments]
  9. I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter: So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by the person trash talking turns out he was a...
  10. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]