I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering.

Discus and support I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying to watch Star Wars today and while using the 4k blu ray, it keeps having handshake errors which causes flickering. I get a HDR10 message... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FrancisEdwood, Jan 26, 2021.

1. I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering.

I was trying to watch Star Wars today and while using the 4k blu ray, it keeps having handshake errors which causes flickering. I get a HDR10 message and temporary black screen on my tv every 3 to 5 minutes. I Just joined the alpha ring last week.

submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood
    [link] [comments]

/u/FrancisEdwood, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Pastystuff Win User

LG HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color issue (Screen flickering)

My 4k TV isn't 3D, but my Vizio in the bedroom is. Barely used it so I wasn't concerned about having it on the 4k TV. With regular 4k content like from Netflix, I'm not having any issues as long as Deep Color is turned off, if it's on, then I get the flickering
    again. Same thing happens with Blu-rays. Still don't have any 4k Blu-ray discs to try though.
  3. Frag Flintstone Win User

I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES !!!

Well.... After much disc swapping, power pressing, and other assorted asshattery, I am now able to play, um, Outlast some crazy how. I'm confused. I'm just going to watch Star Wars on blu ray. At least Star Wars is always there for me.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one s can play 4k Utra hd blu Ray dise ?

Hi

Yes it can play UHD Blu Ray discs please see this link below.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-s

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ and Streaming
    With four times the resolution of standard HD, 4K Ultra HD delivers the clearest, most realistic video possible. Stream 4k content on Netflix and Amazon Video and watch Ultra HD Blu-ray movies in stunning
    visual fidelity with High Dynamic Range.
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

$399.99 CAD for Xbox Slim

You realise it has a 4k blu-ray drive? This is the main reason I'm getting one, it's about half the price of 4k blu-ray players in the UK.
  6. Tmerr-3F41A9FD-D58C- Win User

Blu-ray error (0x91d7000a)

I'm having the same issue and I tried the above "fix" to no avail. After getting the message, the Blu-ray player loads the 4k Blu Ray in 1080 not 4K. I can play it in 1080 but not 4K
Thema:

I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering.

1. I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering. - Similar Threads - I'm trying watch

2. Microsoft balance not updating in certain apps when I'm trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft balance not updating in certain apps when I'm trying to make a purchase: Hello guys. Recently I've got a microsoft egift card, redeemed it and now I wanted to buy something for a game. Unfortunately, when I do try to make the purchase it says my outdated balance and...
  3. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...
  4. I tried to change my profile picture but I'm still waiting

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to change my profile picture but I'm still waiting: About 2 or 3 weeks ago I decided to change my profile picture to a character that I like but I still have the notification saying "don't worry, we still have your picture. You'll see it again once...
  5. I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sexy_ostrich [link] [comments]
  6. I'm trying to find anyone who can help me. Or steer me to the right contact.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to find anyone who can help me. Or steer me to the right contact.: Hi , I have a complicated issue with my Microsoft account. I use my Outlook email to sign into my Xbox live, I've already talked with Xbox support on the phone and I was told there's nothing...
  7. I'm trying to link my Xbox account to EA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my Xbox account to EA: So, I have Apex Legends, and I wanted to get the Twitch Prime skins (i.e. Inverse polarity, Pastel dreams, etc.). I've linked the Amazon, Twitch, and Ea accounts to one another. I just have to...
  8. I'm trying to watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to watch purchased movies: I've been trying to watch movies i have bought through my xbox for the last few days. i keep getting a code (0x800c000b) on my screen. and it tells me i need to be online. problem is, i am online...
  9. I'm getting a 0x87e107df error code whenever i try to watch Netflix or play Fall out 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting a 0x87e107df error code whenever i try to watch Netflix or play Fall out 4: Does anybody know what to do? 1ea43c00-eea8-48e1-91d3-ea4032f8d5e7
  10. I'm trying to watch a movie on my xbox 360 from my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to watch a movie on my xbox 360 from my phone: I'M TRYING To Watch SHOWBOX On MY Xbox 360 But It's NOT LETTING ME. My phone aint letting me & my xbox.I need some help?? 9da809bb-37b2-4703-9a59-0ae59c7f9818