I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

Discus and support I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pickles362, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Pickles362
    Pickles362 Guest

My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our consoles and we also re-synced our accounts. Nothing has
    worked so far and were trying to fix the issue. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

Pickles362, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games - Similar Threads - I'm unable connect

2. Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost): Hello, I don't know what to do anymore. Wall of text incoming. I was playing The Outer Worlds on PC with GamePass. After a few days I wanted to change some ini files in the game to disable...
  3. I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players: The game does say in the play store that you can compete with others when you sign in. Me and my mum (we're wanting to play together) tried to play together but there isn't an option. Me and mum...
  4. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...
  5. I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.: okey i'm a bit freak out my own xbox 360 dont want to accept my password cause it is too long for him what the [Mod removed - see Guidelines] happen what am i suppose to do in that situation i...
  6. I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com....: Hi, I am getting this message when I try to purchase a game from the Microsoft store from my xbox one. I have a live subscription, I am well over 18 and the setting are set to unrestricted, and...
  7. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  8. I'm unable to even get XBox to load

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to even get XBox to load: ...Can't get Xbox to load.....just goes into infinite accessing mode. anybody else experiencing this issue with Windows 10? 2dcfd47b-6898-46c1-b936-dcd8cec231d2
  9. I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app: So recently i bought forza horizon 4 for windows 10 and everything running fine and smooth. Until i try to join my friends club, it says i need to change my setting in privacy and online safety,...
  10. I'm unable to connect to the internet unless connected directly to the modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to the internet unless connected directly to the modem: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Alabama Modem brand & model number: Motorola Surfboard SB5120 Router brand & model number: D-Link DIR-601 How many consoles do you have connected to...