I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Recently, few days ago when I tried to open the new Minecraft Launcher, it redirected me to Xbox " Gaming Services " Page in microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdel Rahman Hisham, May 29, 2022.

1. I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Hello.

Recently, few days ago when I tried to open the new Minecraft Launcher, it redirected me to Xbox " Gaming Services " Page in microsoft store and game wasn't opening. However, the new launcher was working for me before this and Xbox Gaming Services is installed in my PC. I tried to reinstall Xbox Gaming Services, same problem. I also tried to reset it same problem too, I tried to reinstall Xbox Gaming Services using Windows Powershell but same problem too. I tried resetting and repairing microsoft store multiple times but also the problem continued to exist. Then, I tried to reinstall the game itself but after that, I couldn't install it again : In the Library Page, The Minecraft Launcher was loading for a long time and then it stops. While in the Minecraft Launcher page in the microsoft store, the install button wasn't working at all! The Minecraft Launcher wasn't also downloading in Xbox app, so I decided to reinstall it from Minecraft website. During the install, it wasn't loading at all and it ended with an error. I tried reinstalling both Xbox Gaming Services and Xbox, but Xbox download took very long time even though my internet connection is very good.

I don't know what's happening, I tried to install different apps but they were taking very long time and ending with an error too, now I can't install anything from Microsoft Store anymore. I tried downloading Adobe Lightroom and Netflix and the download speed became too much slow . I tried many solutions, resetting Microsoft Store many times, reinstalling it using Powershell but that doesn't change anything for me.

and Here are some screenshots for the problem.

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store. [​IMG]

started it more than 15 minutes ago and it hasn't even passed the 1 MB yet. However I usually download games at 3 MB/s.

:)

Abdel Rahman Hisham, May 29, 2022
  2. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

Ok, I will try.

but as for number 1, I checked for updates today and I have the most recent update. And for 2 , my system does not meet the requirements.
  3. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I followed the steps, When I typed the " chkdsk " command it told me that it cannot run because the volume is in use by another process and it asked me to restart, so I restarted and then it started fixing the " C Disk " and then it finished but the problem wasn't fixed and nothing changed.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I would recommend you then to try to use the System File Checker and DISM to repair broken, corrupted or missing system files.

Go to Start > Search for Command Prompt > Right Click > Run as Administrator.

Run one command at a time:

sfc /scannow

chkdsk /r

chkdsk /f

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Maybe one of the unofficial launchers corrupted some files. Let me know how it goes.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Did you receive the same error message?
  6. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

Yes, I uninstalled them all and then I tried to install the new launcher and I still can't install it.
Thema:

1. I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - I'm unable install

2. Unable to download XboxGamePass games by rating! I'm almost 30 years old!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download XboxGamePass games by rating! I'm almost 30 years old!!!: The xbox game pass app on the PC is saying that I am not old enough to download games over 12 years old, but on my account my age is correct, 29 years old as per attachments The following...
  3. I'm unable to launch games from the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to launch games from the Microsoft store: I'm unable to launch any games from the Microsoft store. When attempting to start the game, State of Decay 2, it would direct me to the Microsoft store page for gaming services instead of...
  4. I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to: so basically i get stuck at the front page where i can sign in or enter a code on the xbox app for cloud gaming. after a few tries i am able too put my credentials in and my avatar comes up but it...
  5. Family accounts unable to use Game Pass Ultimate when I'm not signed in - single xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family accounts unable to use Game Pass Ultimate when I'm not signed in - single xbox: Issue Unable to play Sea of Thieves from my PC (using my MSFT account with Game Pass Ultimate) AND have my son play (using his MSFT account) simultaneously. Information We have one xbox and...
  6. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.: Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the...
  7. I am unable to link any social media accounts on my X1X. I'm in the Delta program. I have...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to link any social media accounts on my X1X. I'm in the Delta program. I have...: I'm not entirely sure if this is an issue with the insiders. I am able to log into the Twitch app on my 1X, but I cannot link it at all. Much appreciated! submitted by /u/SouthPark_Gamer...
  8. I'm unable to buy a gift card using my credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm unable to buy a gift card using my credit card: I'm getting the following message: [img] 9a1929e2-c763-4e10-adec-6ae66c36c24f
  9. I'm unable to get discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm unable to get discord nitro: I've gone through the eligibility criteria and I'm unable to redeem to discord nitro for 3 months, why is that? I've checked the perks section multiple times but it doesn't appear there....
  10. Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost): Hello, I don't know what to do anymore. Wall of text incoming. I was playing The Outer Worlds on PC with GamePass. After a few days I wanted to change some ini files in the game to disable...