I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server

Discus and support I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im on java edition pc and my mates on bedrock edition on ps4 and ive put in the ip to join his server but it wont let me. Every time i put it in it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedJell-o, Aug 1, 2020.

1. RedJell-o
    RedJell-o Guest

Im on java edition pc and my mates on bedrock edition on ps4 and ive put in the ip to join his server but it wont let me. Every time i put it in it comes up with io.netty.channel.Abstract.Channel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection timed out: no further
    information. Can anyone help i dont know what to do.

:)

RedJell-o, Aug 1, 2020
  2. o iD3MoN vX Win User

Modern warfare update stuck on updating

This is what I'm trying to avoid mate I've actually got into the game now but can't join any servers and the menus are laggy as hell
  3. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  4. x NathhK2298 x Win User

Xbox 360 Minecraft

I'm 16, wanting to play minecraft with someone, or join someones server add me --- --- willing to play whenever?
  5. jiayangli1 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

locating server for serveral secs then it shows unable to join the world
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why

Thema:

1. I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server - Similar Threads - I'm unable join

2. I'm still getting "Unable to verify game ownership" for my minecraft dungeon account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm still getting "Unable to verify game ownership" for my minecraft dungeon account.: I need a help from an expert to help me through this. I have been trying to restart my computer. I have tried to reinstall Minecraft dungeons multiple times. I have tried to log out and log...
  3. I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One: Quite a few years back I upgraded from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One. I was really excited to transfer my old account with all my games on it, however it wouldn't work. I couldn't sign in with the...
  4. I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub: I've been trying to log into Xbox (Beta) app and insider hub I've already tried reset and repairing the apps. When I try to sign in it doesn't even open a prompt or anything just nothing happens...
  5. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  6. I'm unable to receive nor mark messages as read

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to receive nor mark messages as read: I've had this problem for a few days where if someone sends me a message I'm unable to view, and if it does come through I'm unable to mark it as read so it forever stays a notification, I was...
  7. I'm unable to join Xbox Live rewards .

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm unable to join Xbox Live rewards .: I've tried several times to sign up for Xbox live rewards but it says ''Leider kannst du Xbox Live Rewards im Moment nicht beitreten. Es liegt einzig und allein daran, dass diese Aktion für...
  8. I'm unable to join Xbox Live rewards.

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm unable to join Xbox Live rewards.: Hello, I've was trying to join Xbox Live Rewards all day yesterday and haven't had any luck today either. I keep getting a message telling me that I need an Xbox Live account to join. I've...
  9. I'm unable to join Xbox Live Rewards.

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm unable to join Xbox Live Rewards.: Hello, I've been trying to join Xbox Live Rewards all day today and haven't had any luck. I keep getting a message telling me that I need an Xbox Live account to join. I've noticed that my...
  10. I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app: So recently i bought forza horizon 4 for windows 10 and everything running fine and smooth. Until i try to join my friends club, it says i need to change my setting in privacy and online safety,...