I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub

Discus and support I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to log into Xbox (Beta) app and insider hub I've already tried reset and repairing the apps. When I try to sign in it doesn't even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SethPrince, Apr 18, 2020.

1. SethPrince
    SethPrince Guest

I've been trying to log into Xbox (Beta) app and insider hub I've already tried reset and repairing the apps. When I try to sign in it doesn't even open a prompt or anything just nothing happens on Xbox(Beta) and on insider hub it says "(There is a problem,
    Access is denied(Exception from HRESULT:0x80070005) (0x80070005)"

:)

SethPrince, Apr 18, 2020
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Definitely a server issue as I am having the same with the new Xbox (Beta) app. The Insider Hub app would not even update at first, having troubles verifying I was an Insider error. I went back to Settings and verified my account (it said there needed
    to be a re-verification of Windows Hello) and that solved the problem.

I hope this helps and you work things out. Let us know either way. By the way, I did the same and uninstalled the apps, rebooted my computer and ran from adminstrator command prompt "sfc /scannow" in the process. I can't verify that did or did not help.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Hey
    SethPrince

There seems to have been a server side malfunction with these two apps.

Have you tried again since? Is the problem still there?
  4. Brill Sav Win User

My account got scammed and ive been tryna find a way to get it back so i xan sign in to xbox but i cant
  5. SethPrince Win User

Hey

There seems to have been a server side malfunction with these two apps.

Have you tried again since? Is the problem still there?
    Hello again, thank you for your time

I just tried logging in again but it didn't work, in fact these two apps haven't been working since at least December. I also tried logging in on another computer it worked the first time but the next time I tried on this other computer it hasn't worked
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Did you recently update your PC? This error can happen with a failed Windows Update. Type Troubleshoot into search and then click on Windows Update in the troubleshooting menu. Then follow the instructions when prompted.

Also, if you do an internet search on "Access is denied(Exception from HRESULT:0x80070005)" you will find there a few causes for this. You might try that if the Windows Update troubleshooting doesn't work.
Thema:

1. I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub - Similar Threads - I'm unable log

2. I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One: Quite a few years back I upgraded from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One. I was really excited to transfer my old account with all my games on it, however it wouldn't work. I couldn't sign in with the...
  3. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  4. I'm unable to receive nor mark messages as read

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to receive nor mark messages as read: I've had this problem for a few days where if someone sends me a message I'm unable to view, and if it does come through I'm unable to mark it as read so it forever stays a notification, I was...
  5. I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch, even after going to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and entering the code, an error message pops up saying "we tried to...
  6. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

in XboX Insiders
    Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...: Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets...
  7. Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost): Hello, I don't know what to do anymore. Wall of text incoming. I was playing The Outer Worlds on PC with GamePass. After a few days I wanted to change some ini files in the game to disable...
  8. I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players: The game does say in the play store that you can compete with others when you sign in. Me and my mum (we're wanting to play together) tried to play together but there isn't an option. Me and mum...
  9. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  10. I'm unable to log into Xbox to play Microsftt Solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to log into Xbox to play Microsftt Solitaire.: Recently my PC crashed and we had to rebuild it. Now when I open Solitaire it attempts to login to Xbox Live. That fails and it prompts me to log me into Xbox Live, and it hangs. I'm pretty sure...