I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

Discus and support I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game does say in the play store that you can compete with others when you sign in. Me and my mum (we're wanting to play together) tried to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MudkipLover2005, Sep 10, 2019.

1. I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

The game does say in the play store that you can compete with others when you sign in. Me and my mum (we're wanting to play together) tried to play together but there isn't an option. Me and mum are signed in but can't compete against each other.

:)

MudkipLover2005, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

1. I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players - Similar Threads - I'm unable play

2. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  3. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...
  4. I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.: okey i'm a bit freak out my own xbox 360 dont want to accept my password cause it is too long for him what the [Mod removed - see Guidelines] happen what am i suppose to do in that situation i...
  5. I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com....: Hi, I am getting this message when I try to purchase a game from the Microsoft store from my xbox one. I have a live subscription, I am well over 18 and the setting are set to unrestricted, and...
  6. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  7. I'm unable to log into Xbox to play Microsftt Solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to log into Xbox to play Microsftt Solitaire.: Recently my PC crashed and we had to rebuild it. Now when I open Solitaire it attempts to login to Xbox Live. That fails and it prompts me to log me into Xbox Live, and it hangs. I'm pretty sure...
  8. I'm unable play gta online and fifa 17 online/ i have been wrongly banned what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable play gta online and fifa 17 online/ i have been wrongly banned what can i do?: basically i was gone out and had left a little cousin well i say little but he's 17 and he had wanted to play gta online as i came home he told me how this guy swore at him so he called him a...
  9. I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.: What the title says. I tried playing both Halo 5 and Halo MCC; however, Halo 5 tells me that I need an account with Xbox Live Gold with multiplayer privileges enabled. Multiplayer privileges are...
  10. I'm Unable To Sync Any Of my Cloud Save games, causing none of my games the played online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm Unable To Sync Any Of my Cloud Save games, causing none of my games the played online ...: I'm Unable To Sync Any Of my Cloud Save games, causing none of my games the played online until i sync but it never works ! Been on xbox for 9 years never had this problem, What Do I Do, ?...