I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

Discus and support I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet wont connect even though my signal strength is 100% I got it to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dealer 0f Death, Jun 17, 2019.

1. I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet wont connect even though my signal strength is 100%
    I got it to work somehow and was fine then it randomly disconnected and now it wont even connect to the network. I have unlimited data

:)

Dealer 0f Death, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

1. I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet... - Similar Threads - I'm using hot

2. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  3. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.: A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo...
  4. I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about: The xbox support is the only one I've been so happy with that I¨ve even talked and mentioned it sometimes,, Always made me happy how helpful and nice they been Now I feel like worthless [Mod...
  5. Mixer says I'm banned - never used it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Mixer says I'm banned - never used it?: Hello! i've had an xbox for quite sometime, and have always noticed mixer, yet never used it. I recently built a pc, and wanted to stream quake champions, but it did not let me, as it said I'm...
  6. I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One.: So this has been going on for a few weeks, and I've tried to wait it out to see if an update or something would come, or if my Xbox would correct itself, but it has yet to happen. And I'm...
  7. Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.: just trying to buy State of decay 2. when ever i click buy it comes up how do you want to pay so i click card then it wants me to put in my details but its default set to America so it won't...
  8. Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use: The Xbox Insider app is saying I am too young to use it, even though my age is set to 1994. I don't understand why this is happening, but if you have a solution please share, thank you...
  9. How can i use my account like i'm parent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i use my account like i'm parent?: I want to use my account doesn't like child account. How can i verify that i'm not child? Sorry for my English skill. e094c688-82d2-4f3d-aa02-44c469113f88
  10. Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am: Since yesterday, April 7, I am unable to play Microsoft Bingo. When I launch the game, it says that I'm not signed in. I am signed in. I hope that this can be fixed, soon....