I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

Discus and support I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm using a Galaxy A8 2018 with android pie 9.0, in the UK. Not rooted. Please help!!!! Why is it lagging so much! Compared to geforce now, this is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Volcano_Swimmer, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

I'm using a Galaxy A8 2018 with android pie 9.0, in the UK. Not rooted.

Please help!!!! Why is it lagging so much! Compared to geforce now, this is unplayable!

submitted by /u/Volcano_Swimmer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Volcano_Swimmer, Jun 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. The Mighty Spud Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

I'm not trying to use it with xcloud. Just trying to use it as a standard Bluetooth controller.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm absolutely loving XCloud so far, especially using my home wifi. I still need to test it out on 4G a bit more, and it'd be nice to have one of those Xbox Controller Clips. But since I'm primarily using XCloud at home, I just put my phone on my wireless
    charging stand while I play.

Weirdly, Sea of Thieves is the only game where I've noticed some input lag. Ace Combat, Killer Instinct, and Halo have worked pretty much perfectly for me so far.
  4. AliveFist Win User

Wireless Crontroller doesn't work on xbox app

Nvm I'm using Ps4 Controller with ''ds4 App'' and it works wonders lol
  5. Judge Win User

Xbox One is looking to be a failure due to Microsoft's actions

Ya, not using that controller. I'm sure they will come out with a working 360 controller port for the PS4 if someone already hasn't started.
  6. AuraWolf Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

It certainly looks promising, I'm very pleased to hear Phil reassure us that "we won't need to choose between xCloud & console" I'm looking forward to seeing how it preforms.
Thema:

I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

1. I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an... - Similar Threads - I'm using xcloud

2. I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me: I've been trying to change my gamertag too shark and it says its been taken and not available but when I look it up on the xbox menu it doesnt show up so I'm not sure if I can use the gamertag or...
  3. I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently actively using the Alpha Ring Build and I know there is a role in the reddit...: Any idea on how I get or apply the roll? submitted by /u/AWiFiPassword [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.: Nothing seems to solve it. I've had this issue on two different hard drives with fresh factory restores on my PC. To be clear, i'm the only person that has access to my account and my password was...
  5. HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old...: Hi, I just want to use again my GamerTag. about two years ago I deleted my "old microsoft account" believing that my GamerTag will be still available to use after 60 or 90 days when microsoft...
  6. Even though I'm an Xbox Insider, it wont let me use the console streaming feature. Yet, I...

in XboX Insiders
    Even though I'm an Xbox Insider, it wont let me use the console streaming feature. Yet, I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LilBuiscuitBoy [link] [comments]
  7. I'm stuck in windows 10 beta! I could use some help!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in windows 10 beta! I could use some help!: I am stuck in the minecraft windows 10 beta, I can go into the Xbox insider and unenroll, but if keeps me back in beta. However, I can see the nether update fine, its doing pretty good so far lol....
  8. Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide): Hi, I've been using my android box for a while now with OneGuide and it was working perfectly fine. Probably a month ago it just stopped working. When ever I try to switch to my Android box using...
  9. I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...: I'm totally new to XBox. Bought a new XBox oneS and can't figure it out. All I want to do my xbox oneS is play XBOX1game discs that came with my console bundle and/or game discs I buy locally Why...
  10. I'm already an insider and it still shows this I use a s8

in XboX Insiders
    I'm already an insider and it still shows this I use a s8: [IMG] submitted by /u/GiveMebigfx [link] [comments]