I'm very confused about how button mapping works

Discus and support I'm very confused about how button mapping works in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried remapping the buttons for 3 separate games from the xbox settings menu and it just does not work. I talked to 2 different xbox customer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TippierGraph5, May 22, 2020.

1. I'm very confused about how button mapping works

I've tried remapping the buttons for 3 separate games from the xbox settings menu and it just does not work. I talked to 2 different xbox customer support people and they both said the xbox button remapping only works with games that have included a button
    remapping option within them. Is this really true? What's the point of xbox having a whole section in thier settings for remapping when it only works on some games? Also if those particular games have button mapping as an game option then why would I bother
    going into the xbox settings to do that, rather then just from that game's menu? somone please help me understand....

:)

TippierGraph5, May 22, 2020
  2. TippierGraph5 Win User

I got it to work. I was trying to get it to work through the settings menu, not the Xbox Accessories app. I wonder why there's a way to do this in the settings menu if that doesn't work? Also I'm upset that 3 different tech support people told me the
    same wrong thing. Thanks.
  3. djmistaspot Win User

4. xD34TH DE4L3R Win User

Any update as to when the new maps will hit multi-player?

Wait, so the Horde Command pack has Multiplayer map(s)?

I'm very confused here.
  5. Mastodonfan Win User

Family Sharing

This is very confusing to me as well. I really wish they'd release more information about this and how it all works.
  6. eviltedi Win User

Great Console Specs Video.

Thanks for the video link, I'm always a little confused about the way things work, I find these things very helpful.
Thema:

1. I'm very confused about how button mapping works - Similar Threads - I'm very confused

2. Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.: There has been a lot going on with messaging on my Xbox One. First off, my messages sometimes won't delete after pressing X to delete them. I would select to delete a conversation, which would...
  3. Tou muito desagrado com desafios da semana [Translate] I'm very displeased with the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tou muito desagrado com desafios da semana [Translate] I'm very displeased with the...: E desagradável ver que fiz os desafios da semana tdos os desafios da semana e ficar a 79% de ganhar o carro honda civic 2018 porque nao existem mais desafios pa fazer eu também paguei o jogo como...
  4. I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about: The xbox support is the only one I've been so happy with that I¨ve even talked and mentioned it sometimes,, Always made me happy how helpful and nice they been Now I feel like worthless [Mod...
  5. I'm very upset, I did not expect from you (

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very upset, I did not expect from you (: Well, as it is understood, for an hour trying to buy a game pass at a discount, and did not have time. Well and service at you, thanks (((There is no desire more with you to have business :(((...
  6. I'm not very happy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not very happy: so, i wanted Battle field 4 premium in the games with gold square on my Xbox One.I knew that all the games change every month but it hasn't been a month. I've been checking if it was their for...
  7. I'm very sorry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very sorry: I regret been rude to people and evening men. I let the anger go. Also I called my teammate bad because he kept on killing me and other people did the same and what the point of playing if I can't...
  8. Possible scam involving purchasing Rise of Iron? I'm very upset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible scam involving purchasing Rise of Iron? I'm very upset.: So I wanted to preorder Rise of Iron for Destiny. However after search on the marketplace on my Xbox One, it said I could only get it from the Collection bundle for $60. Then later I learned from...
  9. I'm very upset, I did not expect from you (

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very upset, I did not expect from you (: Well, as it is understood, for an hour trying to buy a game pass at a discount, and did not have time. Well and service at you, thanks (((There is no desire more with you to have business :(((...
  10. I'm having very bad graphics on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having very bad graphics on Xbox One: I'm having very bad graphics on Xbox One even though I am playing on a HD TV with a HDMI cable, the games and the menu look terrible, I don't have any problems with my Xbox 360 : everything looks...