I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft

Discus and support I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made an account im on mobile and I automatically am in a family group my age is over 18 but I can’t leave I want to leave because for some reason I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilasDermatas, Mar 21, 2022.

1. I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft

I made an account im on mobile and I automatically am in a family group my age is over 18 but I can’t leave I want to leave because for some reason I can’t join friends I tried to change settings but idk how Please help I’m confused

:)

SilasDermatas, Mar 21, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello Silas! In that case, you need to contact the Microsoft Support, to request that this procedure is done manually by the Support team. Go to https://support.microsoft.com/contactus, search for your issue, then go down on the page and select Contact Support.
  3. SilasDermatas Win User

Hi Claus, Ive tried many times and it says “Something went wrong we are having trouble and we can’t remove Silas from your family group right now. Refresh or wait and try again.”
  4. ClausReich Win User

Hello SilasDermatas! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If your account is part of a family group, that means that you've likely created your account through an adult account. You should be able to leave the family group if you are over 18 years old, and your Microsoft account is configured correctly at https://account.microsoft.com/profile. If your birth year is set to 2003 or before, try to leave the family group by following these steps:

1. Go to https://family.microsoft.com/.

2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

3. Find your name, select Leave family group, and confirm.
  5. NiandraBintang Win User

Gamertag change

My friends i,m game Minecraft items
  6. uhhHHHYESSOHHHH Win User

minecraft multiplayer public server

the only thing is what are the restrictions to join or i mean how do you join someone thats not a friend

and how do you have a active online server on minecraft for the the Xbox 360
Thema:

1. I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft - Similar Threads - I’m very confused

2. Says I’m not connected to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I’m not connected to the Xbox network: Since yesterday and today it says that I’m not connected to the Xbox network. Also when I try testing the NAT type it says unavailable, but it connects to the internet completely fine. I’ve...
  3. I’m looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m looking for friends: I'm looking with cerebral palsy use ASL Friends who play video games and discord on Xbox 5e784e92-7b7f-447d-81a8-217cf2235836
  4. I’m unable to purchase a Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to purchase a Series X: Last week, I accidentally purchased a Series X whilst trying to see the shipping time & price, and I hit the “place order” button on accident. So I quickly canceled the order. Now, I’m trying to...
  5. I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues: I’ve been in the insider program for two weeks now and I have yet to receive the “update” for the console to try these new features and test them out submitted by /u/BlackEagle157 [link]...
  6. Help, I’m in a loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, I’m in a loop: Hi, so I update my Xbox one using a offline update and the update was going fine, I even think it finish and it showed a screen of the controller telling me to press the “Xbox one circle”and then...
  7. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  8. I’m trying to return my Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable But I’m a bit confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to return my Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable But I’m a bit confused: when I go on there Microsoft service and repair website there are different options to select and I’m not sure which One is the right one it comes up with “charge kit” and just “battery” can...
  9. I’m not receiving achievement notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not receiving achievement notifications: I haven’t been receiving achievement notifications lately. Is there a way to fix this? c4667d27-7a42-49ac-9c96-b36058a1122d
  10. Can 1.4 hdmi 120 FPS at 1080p I’m very confused

in XboX Insiders
    Can 1.4 hdmi 120 FPS at 1080p I’m very confused: Hi there I recently bought a 144 hz 1080p monitor for the series x console. The thing that I have found is that it only has a 1.4 hdmi port, does this mean I won’t be able to play 120 FPS at 1080p...