I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about

Discus and support I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox support is the only one I've been so happy with that I¨ve even talked and mentioned it sometimes,, Always made me happy how helpful and nice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ow7iee, May 9, 2019.

1. ow7iee
    ow7iee Guest

The xbox support is the only one I've been so happy with that I¨ve even talked and mentioned it sometimes,, Always made me happy how helpful and nice they been

Now I feel like worthless [Mod Removed - Profanity] and also sad really because they didn't even try to help.
    I don't know why microsoft all of a sudden don't care to help and support their most loyal customers / supporters.. people like me who have no other life outside the gaming world/community , I feel deeply depressed now.. Thanks Xbox Team

My issue is: I had to order a new payment/bankcard last week (monday) since the chip have been acting up lately, sometimes I have had to "retry" 10-15 times while getting on the bus in the morning and etc.. Well last week I had enough, I ordered a new card
    and bank have told me I will have it this week, before weekend.

Today May 7, my montly Gold subscription will end and I got email warnings and in the Xbox assistance app it says it'll end my account. So only one hour more I guess .. The support who called me couldn't even help.. Well it's simple, if you want to have Xbox
    live Gold you need to pay for it I told him my problem and said to him I have money and everything is about Xbox and gaming in my life.. They've always been nice and very helpful before I told him..I didn't get no response …

I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for more than 9 years in a row…. All my life is about gaming.. I've had a few smaller issues over the years. One time I had to call the support because I had used my credit card on my sons account when I bought some games
    for christmas present.. I learned that putting all the credit/bankcard info in more than one place was a bad idea. Support was extremely helpful…

There have been a some payment issues aswell over the years,, The few times it happened I've called Xbox support or talked with microsoft people via chat. Maybe 1 or 2 times during all theses years,, I remember the last time, since the support was very helpful
    and nice. They changed some payment info in my account so I could relax and keep my Xbox Live Gold running on more week until I got my paycheck,,,

:)

ow7iee, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about - Similar Threads - I'm very disappointed

2. Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account: I recently tried to join a MC realm, but the option to join one would not pop up (switch btw). It said I needed to change my Xbox privacy settings, so I tried to do that but it keeps redirecting...
  3. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.: A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo...
  4. I'm very upset, I did not expect from you (

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very upset, I did not expect from you (: Well, as it is understood, for an hour trying to buy a game pass at a discount, and did not have time. Well and service at you, thanks (((There is no desire more with you to have business :(((...
  5. I'm not very happy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not very happy: so, i wanted Battle field 4 premium in the games with gold square on my Xbox One.I knew that all the games change every month but it hasn't been a month. I've been checking if it was their for...
  6. I'm very sorry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very sorry: I regret been rude to people and evening men. I let the anger go. Also I called my teammate bad because he kept on killing me and other people did the same and what the point of playing if I can't...
  7. Possible scam involving purchasing Rise of Iron? I'm very upset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible scam involving purchasing Rise of Iron? I'm very upset.: So I wanted to preorder Rise of Iron for Destiny. However after search on the marketplace on my Xbox One, it said I could only get it from the Collection bundle for $60. Then later I learned from...
  8. Now I'm VERY concerned.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now I'm VERY concerned.....: Posted Tue, Nov 6 2012 9:02 PM "That you will do to Splinter Cell what you have done to AC3. Please don't put out work that isn't finished. AC games were quality. But no more. Please put the...
  9. I'm very upset, I did not expect from you (

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very upset, I did not expect from you (: Well, as it is understood, for an hour trying to buy a game pass at a discount, and did not have time. Well and service at you, thanks (((There is no desire more with you to have business :(((...
  10. I'm having very bad graphics on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having very bad graphics on Xbox One: I'm having very bad graphics on Xbox One even though I am playing on a HD TV with a HDMI cable, the games and the menu look terrible, I don't have any problems with my Xbox 360 : everything looks...