I'm willing to help anyone.

Discus and support I'm willing to help anyone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone needs help, I am willing to lend it. (any battle from taurus to bell gargoyles). I can help take down anything, black knights, bosses, havel,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cryptid Gir, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Cryptid Gir
    Cryptid Gir Guest

If anyone needs help, I am willing to lend it. (any battle from taurus to bell gargoyles). I can help take down anything, black knights, bosses, havel, etc. I'm am currently level 28, so I can only be summoned by people level 16 - 40. Just shoot me a message
    of where you are and where you would like my soap stone to be set and I'll message you when it's there! (If I am not already doing something that is).

:)

Cryptid Gir, Jun 10, 2014
  2. MightyAnt Uk
    MightyAnt Uk Guest
    Anyone willing to help?

Just done it. Thanks for the help I'm willing to help anyone. :)

MightyAnt Uk, Jun 10, 2014
  3. MightyAnt Uk
    MightyAnt Uk Guest
    Anyone willing to help?

Yeah I kind of put this post in the wrong thread lol.

The gamerscore glitch happened yesterday when a majority of gamer's gamerscore got reset to 0. And now they're coming back. But there still seems to be a problem with a game of mine. It says I've got 395 gamerscore and 21 achievements but when I click on
    to it, it only shows the achievements I re-achieved today. So confused!

MightyAnt Uk, Jun 10, 2014
  4. xx STARS RPD xx Win User

Co-op Partner!!

I'm willing to help anyone with that achievement.
  5. MightyAnt Uk Win User

Anyone willing to help?

Just done it. Thanks for the help :)
  6. MightyAnt Uk Win User

Anyone willing to help?

Yeah I kind of put this post in the wrong thread lol.

The gamerscore glitch happened yesterday when a majority of gamer's gamerscore got reset to 0. And now they're coming back. But there still seems to be a problem with a game of mine. It says I've got 395 gamerscore and 21 achievements but when I click on
    to it, it only shows the achievements I re-achieved today. So confused!
  7. Morph Phoenix Win User

Anyone willing to help?

I don't know how to help, but what is this gamerscore glitch you speak of? I'm not aware of it.
  8. CMD Shepard N7 Win User

Anyone willing to help?

No problem, I'm here to help.
Thema:

1. I'm willing to help anyone. - Similar Threads - I'm willing help

2. I'm filing out a form for the BBB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm filing out a form for the BBB: I am tired of getting the run around from xbox. A line of chat or phone needs to be installed for all departments just like any other company. I lost 42 dollars on a game that doesnt work...
  3. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  4. i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...: im autstic and have severe anxiety and i was threatened by a person that swore and got a suspension to get me arrested all because of it i need some help they said theres others that agree with...
  5. I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server: Im on java edition pc and my mates on bedrock edition on ps4 and ive put in the ip to join his server but it wont let me. Every time i put it in it comes up with...
  6. Gamertag suffix and I'm the original

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag suffix and I'm the original: Hello ! I changed from Xbox to PC so I wanted to bring my gamertag with me. When I created my PC account my gamertag was already taken by my Xbox account so I got a suffix (3260). Recently I...
  7. I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...: I don't own a PC only a One S and the highest settings I can set my monitor is 1440p 60hz through the console. I've tested my monitor on a friend's PC and maxed it out to 1440p 144hz. I've checked...
  8. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...
  9. Can anyone give me a vampire bite I'm willing to pay [AD]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone give me a vampire bite I'm willing to pay [AD]: Msg me please I've sat at spawns for the past three days and not once have I seen them spawn.Im willing to pay 5k maybe 6k. NA servers 0d7782fa-18b1-47d7-8f51-a012507be54c
  10. What's up everyone, I'm looking for friends that are willing to squad up on a regular ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's up everyone, I'm looking for friends that are willing to squad up on a regular ...: I have a PG rating 95 with 37 badges standing @ 6'5 and a small forward I'm currently in the process of leveling in my second season rating 94 with 22 badges standing @ 6'11. I have three friends...