Images for controller customization

Discus and support Images for controller customization in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. is it possible to get images put on your customized controller? submitted by /u/Hiryoko [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hiryoko, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/Hiryoko
    /u/Hiryoko Guest

Hello. is it possible to get images put on your customized controller?

submitted by /u/Hiryoko
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hiryoko, Oct 8, 2021
  2. J.R.G. Win User

Can we please have some more color choices?

Custom image, carbon fiber, maybe a controller made out of aluminum.
  3. N4KR Win User

Custom image

Can we get a date on when we can change our gamerpics again?
  4. Zenosos Win User

Custom images

Hi,

Currently, Xbox hasn't given any dates due to the uncertainty of the Covid-19 Situation, Support is mostly working from home with limited staff available this feature will stay unavailable until the workforce can return to full health. Keep an eye on https://beta.support.xbox.com/ for
    updates when they become available
  5. Daft Badger Win User

custom image

You can't.Once the date of birth is entered when you create your account it can't be changed so you will need to wait until you are 18 years old.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

custom images

Custom gamerpics are available to anyone in the alpha ring of the insider program or if you use the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc.

If you use any other way to upload a custom pic you will risk enforcement action.

Your pic must also not violate the ToU/CoC which you should read before uploading any image.
Thema:

1. Images for controller customization - Similar Threads - Images controller customization

2. In a future insiders build will we ever be able to download images again

in XboX Insiders
    In a future insiders build will we ever be able to download images again: On microsoft edge now we cannot download minecraft addons and images will this ever come back in a future build or is it gone forever? submitted by /u/ghosthunter790 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox not displaying image. not booting up properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not displaying image. not booting up properly: Xbox is black screen. Can't find no work around. It turns on, makes the chime but just nothing else. submitted by /u/ARHOOO1 [link] [comments]
  4. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright): Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :) submitted by /u/Raxelzu [link] [comments]
  5. (Application Name).exe – Bad Image” is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Application Name).exe – Bad Image” is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains...: For the pass few weeks I have been getting this error anytime I open any game I download threw game pass. Ive tried fixing files, reinstalling the games and nothing seems to work. can anyone help?...
  6. An Windows Home image for previous generation consoles (only for new generation consoles...

in XBoX on Consoles
    An Windows Home image for previous generation consoles (only for new generation consoles...: Dear Microsoft, I would like to start a discussion about something that came to my mind recently: Why not build an Windows Home image for previous generation consoles (One, One S, One X) and...
  7. All images turned to random files and folders.

in XBoX Accessibility
    All images turned to random files and folders.: I was trying to access some images on my Xbox and it said you need permission to access this location. So I plugged it in and saw this. Is this a bug or a glitch? None of my images were backed up....
  8. .heic images not working in Photo app on Xbox series X, what can be done?

in XBoX on Consoles
    .heic images not working in Photo app on Xbox series X, what can be done?: Hello, What can be done on Xbox series X so it can show .heic images? I have Samsung Galaxy S20 phone and using .heic files for my photos. They are auto uploaded to my personal OneDrive using...
  9. .heic images not working in Photo app on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    .heic images not working in Photo app on Xbox: Hello, What can be done so Xbox series X can show .heic images? I have Samsung Galaxy S20 phone and using .heic files for my photos. They are auto uploaded to my personal OneDrive. On Windows 10...
  10. I just experience an image corruption, then controller disconnection and finally a full...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just experience an image corruption, then controller disconnection and finally a full...: As it says ons the title I have experienced this issues just a few moments ago, after that happened I power cycle my console and seems to work fine but it's been worrying me that might happen...